• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

What class are you?

What Class/Spec are you?

• Total voters

DoubleKiwi

Glowing Redstone
I'm curious to know what class/spec everyone is or is going to be. I didn't put the specializations in the poll because that would mean 20 separate answers. So answer the poll, then tell us your specialization in the comments. Also, if you have your own class like Kainzo, please feel free to brag about how much more awesome you are than the rest of us :p Sorry if this is in the wrong spot.

AussieDingbat

Legacy Supporter 5
I'm a crafter, I prefer crafting over combat (though if you combat class people try anything, you'll meet the end of my trusty stone sword ;)).

Alator

Ancient Soul
Legacy Supporter 7
Remastered Tier 2 Supporter
Beastmaster spec. Although is is hella borked right now, so unless you wan to help work out the bugs, I suggest you spec something else for the time being :)

codec1

Legacy Supporter 3
Caster all the way, its gimped in pvp with just the FB but things look promising when i become a Geomancer.

Jorict

Legacy Supporter 7
I'm a thief, the first on the server! I think I still may be the only one too!

Diavolo1988

Legacy Supporter 6
minecraft is an architecture game. With townships and money and all that, its more immersive, but still main focus is building stuff. Therefore I chose crafter. I play this game to craft. If I wanna hit people in the face with a sword (or lance for that matter) I play M&B:Warband, which is a game much better at that. Its fun that some people have chosen one of the fighter classes (any of the other paths) to get some variety though.

Alator

Ancient Soul
Legacy Supporter 7
Remastered Tier 2 Supporter
Hehe. I only build, I juct choose Beastmaster because wolves are cool XD

NeoGriim

Legacy Supporter 3
I chose crafter cause I like to build, I went mason because I felt gates and such would be useful for my town, I may switch to alchemist or smith because other members of my town want to go mason and it'd be kinda useless to have multiple masons in town.

I may also go warrior for a short while due to the fact that I can't do any big building because our town is constantly raided, though I won't make nearly as much money via PvP as I would just going underneath the world and mining to my hearts content.

Can't wait for our town to be up and running.

Dazureus

Legacy Supporter 4
Warrior, and I'm shooting for Dragoon. When I master that, I may go for a Crafter spec or Ninja.

Maldrix

Wood
I'm a Caster, planing to spec into either Geomancer or Wizard, haven't decided, although i think Wizard is ahead, not sure i can turn down Blink and Bolt :D

Dielan9999

Legacy Supporter 5
i am a caster, but i dont pvp AT ALL, so after consideration and reading other comments i think ill go and change to crafter :D

Don't give up yet! (like I did lol) You could always get to level 50 first, and instead of spec-ing you could then go crafter. So if you want to be Wizard, Necro, Geo, or Enchanter later on you don't need to wait :)