• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Wew lads. I'm back! ~SirCrowley

For those of you who remember me and for those of you that don't I am SirCrowley and i'm probably going to start playing HeroCraft again once the map launches. I intend to start the Dragoon hype train once again and possibly join some towns to make Herocraft great again. I like anime, Mineman, PvP, WoW, Hearthstone and CSGO- i'm a U.S East Coast player.

GodOfGales

Legacy Supporter 4
Welcome back, Crowley! We've chatted in game, we used to be allies. Glad to hear of your return!

Perhaps you can read fanfiction to the server. ;)

For those of you who remember me and for those of you that don't I am SirCrowley and i'm probably going to start playing HeroCraft again once the map launches. I intend to start the Dragoon hype train once again and possibly join some towns to make Herocraft great again. I like anime, Mineman, PvP, WoW, Hearthstone and CSGO- i'm a U.S East Coast player.
Alright, let's see if my memory is on point. Your avatar is Alucard from the anime Hellsing (top quality series), and your signature is the opening of the anime Berserk (which I just recently got caught up with the manga).

We can always use more Animaniacs or Wowheads on the server! Welcome back!

ncbugboy

Legacy Supporter 4
Welcome back! I've never met you personally, but I always enjoy when old players come back. Even one more player can help the server!

Alright, let's see if my memory is on point. Your avatar is Alucard from the anime Hellsing (top quality series), and your signature is the opening of the anime Berserk (which I just recently got caught up with the manga).

We can always use more Animaniacs or Wowheads on the server! Welcome back!
That's man, spirited away was pretty good.