• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Wertopia, Now Recruiting! :D

IGN: Pititopepete
Timezone: Mountain Time
How long have you played HeroCraft: Around five months.
Class/profession(if crafter, then what do you plan on being your future profession) and level: Currently a Beguiler(46) Level 2 Farmer, Going on to Wizard.
Why do you want to join Wertopia: Well, I have a friend in this town named DarkConvergence. I also seek protection and shelter from my peers if offered.
On a Scale of 1-10, what would you consider your pvp ability: 4
On a Scale of 1-10, what would you consider your Building Skills: 10 (If offered the resources and/or the tools to obtain them if I don't already have the materials.)
Do you have TeamSpeak: Negative.
Can you follow the rules of the Town and Server: Positive.
How active are you on average per day: It depends, I have schooling, but if it's something mandatory I will be sure to participate. (I'm on all weekend, practically. And some couple hours on select weekdays.)
there is currently a 15c tax daily(i wish it wasn't daily but that was set by the admins) are you willing to pay the town tax(if you have to miss a day for real life reasons, talk to me or a council member and we will set something up for you): So far so good.

Last edited:
Age: 14 (Tbh I don't sound like it so don't be surprised)
IGN: Tribesmanofbow
Timezone: Middle US
How much I have Played is only 1 day
Ninja/Blacksmith (If you want me to change a class If prefered IF I do get accepted I will)
I want to join Wertopia because I want to help people if you do not trust me / want me I will understand.
My PvP ability is probably a 7 or a 6 I don't score myself
My Building skills are somewhat a 4
I do have Teamspeak
I do follow rules of servers
I come on almost daily 1 hr I can ensure on weekdays. Weekends I can go to like 6 hrs.

IGN:rockirocki123
Gender: (for purposes of not calling a girl a guy in-game, we all know it happens, if you are not comfortable with stating your gender, that is alright, it is not required) Female.
Timezone:
How long have you played HeroCraft: 6 Months.
Class/profession(if crafter, then what do you plan on being your future profession) and level:
Why do you want to join Wertopia: Pyro Lvl44/Runesmith Lvl3
On a Scale of 1-10, what would you consider your pvp ability:7
On a Scale of 1-10, what would you consider your Building Skills:5
Do you have TeamSpeak:No, but I can make one.
Can you follow the rules of the Town and Server:Yes.
How active are you on average per day: Daily.
there is currently a 15c tax daily(i wish it wasn't daily but that was set by the admins) are you willing to pay the town tax(if you have to miss a day for real life reasons, talk to me or a council member and we will set something up for you):Yea.
This is not for my account DarkConvergence, this is for my friend rockirocki123.

20XXkiller

Iron
IGN: 20XXkiller
Timezone: +1 eastern time
How long have you played HeroCraft: previous map, and this with a start trough.
Class/profession: Bloodmage 42: going for leech / Farmer with plans on lvling runesmith, blacksmith and merchant in the future(the required tomes for these changes have alreade been gathered and stored.)
Why do you want to join Wertopia: At this very moment i have a solo town for protection and some farms, but it is boring as heck at this rate.
On a Scale of 1-10, what would you consider your pvp ability: 2
On a Scale of 1-10, what would you consider your Building Skills: 9.5
How active are you on average per day: up to 5-6 hours a day, can become more if needed
there is currently a 15c tax daily(i wish it wasn't daily but that was set by the admins) are you willing to pay the town tax(if you have to miss a day for real life reasons, talk to me or a council member and we will set something up for you): I earn a solid amount per day with my food and stuff selling, so i can easily pay that.

my pvp skills may be low, but i assure that i can satisfy with building in many ways.
Before i came here, i had 1-2 years experience on another server, and went succesfully for architect.
though my building styles can be limited, i can learn and adept very quickly.

For reasons of awaiting the collapse of a decaying city, i am camping at a certain site with a small temporary town, this will take about 4-5 days by the estimate as how fast their funds are draining.
i will take materials from there as well as my own currently stocked materials for the farm/building and i will be sure to comply with all the rules :)

Last edited:
IGN: Pititopepete
Timezone: Mountain Time
How long have you played HeroCraft: Around five months.
Class/profession(if crafter, then what do you plan on being your future profession) and level: Currently a Beguiler(46) Level 2 Farmer, Going on to Wizard.
Why do you want to join Wertopia: Well, I have a friend in this town named DarkConvergence. I also seek protection and shelter from my peers if offered.
On a Scale of 1-10, what would you consider your pvp ability: 4
On a Scale of 1-10, what would you consider your Building Skills: 10 (If offered the resources and/or the tools to obtain them if I don't already have the materials.)
How active are you on average per day: It depends, I have schooling, but if it's something mandatory I will be sure to participate. (I'm on all weekend, practically. And some couple hours on select weekdays.)
there is currently a 15c tax daily(i wish it wasn't daily but that was set by the admins) are you willing to pay the town tax(if you have to miss a day for real life reasons, talk to me or a council member and we will set something up for you): So far so good.
you have been recommended by Dark, also it is not mandatory to play everyday, but we do need the daily tax, if you can hop on for a couple minutes and vote then pay the town daily that would be awesome, if not. just talk to me (necrophoros) or (snowjin) and just pay for each day you miss
Accepted

IGN: Skylord_Cobris
Timezone: Eastern Standard Time
How long have you played HeroCraft: I joined 2 years ago. I had quit so some time due to the raiders, but now I'm back again.
Class/profession and level: Ranger 53, Paladin 40, Dragoon 26, Farmer 31
Why do you want to join Wertopia: I met your comrades DarkConvergence, Piti, and the other girl. I thought they were very nice, also Sub. I like the type of people you got in your town I suppose.
On a Scale of 1-10, what would you consider your pvp ability: 2-3
On a Scale of 1-10, what would you consider your Building Skills: 8-9
Do you have Skype: christian.kyne, Add me up
Can you follow the rules of the Town and Server: Never been banned from a town yet, much more the server. So yes.
How active are you on average per day: I come on for maybe 1-2 hours on a weekday, much longer on the weekends.

IGN: Cyborgbackup
Timezone: CT
How long have you played hero craft: iv played about a year ago but iv restarted today
Class: pyromancer lvl 1(who dosent like fire?)
Why do u want to join: I'v heard theres a nice community
pvp ability: 10 (its what all my friends toold me and after 4 years of minecraft i hope im good ;) )
building abilty: 3 ( i wish i was good but im crap)
Do you have teamspeak: no (i hope this wont ruin it :( )
Rules: yes
Per day: ill try my best for 1-3h
15c a day: ya i can do that.

IGN: Cyborgbackup
Timezone: CT
How long have you played hero craft: iv played about a year ago but iv restarted today
Class: pyromancer lvl 1(who dosent like fire?)
Why do u want to join: I'v heard theres a nice community
pvp ability: 10 (its what all my friends toold me and after 4 years of minecraft i hope im good ;) )
building abilty: 3 ( i wish i was good but im crap)
Do you have teamspeak: no (i hope this wont ruin it :( )
Rules: yes
Per day: ill try my best for 1-3h
15c a day: ya i can do that.

Accepted, it is not a necessity to get TeamSpeak, but I do suggest you get it, for it is recommended, welcome to Wertopia!

IGN: CamALamGames
Timezone:CT
How long have you hero craft: First Day
Class: Ninja
Why do you want to join: Cyborgbackup
Pvp ability: Pretty good
Building Ability: Very Good
Do you have teamspeak: No
Rules: Yes
Per Day: It depends on if I have school or not, on break 1-3 on school days 2
15c a day: Yep

IGN:the_sexy_penguin
Timezone:central
How long have you played HeroCraft:about year
Class/profession(if crafter, then what do you plan on being your future profession) and level: paladin lvl 15 and crafter lvl 20
Why do you want to join Wertopia: I need a town and would like to branch out
On a Scale of 1-10, what would you consider your pvp ability: 6
On a Scale of 1-10, what would you consider your Building Skills: 9
Do you have TeamSpeak: I can get it
Can you follow the rules of the Town and Server:yes
How active are you on average per day: about twice a week due to school
there is currently a 15c tax daily