• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Bug Weird Death Glitch

Xinn

Legacy Supporter 2
So I was partying in Dark Palace with i0range, Pixyy, Tiddlywinx and dinkie. We were in the area Sparkbit spawns and I died, the death screen came up and everything, but just as I go to click Respawn, it says that "Tiddlywinx balanced your health with that of your party!" acts like I've just respawned and in the place I died, but I'm leaning to the side and able to move, but still dead. Pixyy got a screenshot, we were all confused, then I got rekt again.

[21:53:43] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] [Cenotaph] Inv stored. Security: LWC SecTime: 06:00 BreakTime: 20:00 BreakOverride: Break on empty
[21:53:43] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] [Towny] You lost 1.00 Coin.
[21:53:43] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] [PVE]Xinn was killed by Sparkbit the Supreme Calculator 27440/36965
[21:53:44] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] Tiddlywinx balanced your health with that of your party!
[21:54:07] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] You have selected Need for §a§lKnowledge Crystal.
[21:54:07] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] Xinn has won [§a§lKnowledge Crystal] in the roll!
[21:54:07] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] This drop will expire in 30 seconds.
[21:54:07] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] You have selected Need for §7§lTiny Soul Shard.
[21:54:07] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] Xinn has won [§7§lTiny Soul Shard] in the roll!
[21:54:07] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] You receive 151.601 experience for slaying Overclocked Metal Crusher
[21:54:43] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] [o]Naughty?Xinn???|: wat
[21:54:45] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] [Party] Now chatting to your Party.
[21:54:48] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] [Party] Xinn: I am kill
[21:54:50] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] [Party] [?] Pixyy: http://i.imgur.com/LARaQJe.png
[21:54:51] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] [Party] Xinn: but not kill

I lost a Lambent Helm, Lambent Greaves, and Lambent boots and a plain Chainmail chestplate as well as a Silvery War Axe. Since it wasn't my fault do I get the stuff or am I just SOL? :p

LARaQJe.png

Last edited:

MunchlaxHero

Max Legacy Supporter
So I was partying in Dark Palace with i0range, Pixyy, Tiddlywinx and dinkie. We were in the area Sparkbit spawns and I died, the death screen came up and everything, but just as I go to click Respawn, it says that "Tiddlywinx balanced your health with that of your party!" acts like I've just respawned and in the place I died, but I'm leaning to the side and able to move, but still dead. Pixyy got a screenshot, we were all confused, then I got rekt again.

[21:53:43] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] [Cenotaph] Inv stored. Security: LWC SecTime: 06:00 BreakTime: 20:00 BreakOverride: Break on empty
[21:53:43] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] [Towny] You lost 1.00 Coin.
[21:53:43] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] [PVE]Xinn was killed by Sparkbit the Supreme Calculator 27440/36965
[21:53:44] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] Tiddlywinx balanced your health with that of your party!
[21:54:07] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] You have selected Need for §a§lKnowledge Crystal.
[21:54:07] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] Xinn has won [§a§lKnowledge Crystal] in the roll!
[21:54:07] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] You have selected Need for §7§lTiny Soul Shard.
[21:54:07] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] Xinn has won [§7§lTiny Soul Shard] in the roll!
[21:54:07] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] You receive 151.601 experience for slaying Overclocked Metal Crusher
[21:54:43] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] [o]Naughty?Xinn???|: wat
[21:54:45] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] [Party] Now chatting to your Party.
[21:54:48] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] [Party] Xinn: I am kill
[21:54:50] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] [Party] [?] Pixyy: http://i.imgur.com/LARaQJe.png
[21:54:51] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] [Party] Xinn: but not kill

I lost a Lambent Helm, Lambent Greaves, and Lambent boots and a plain Chainmail chestplate as well as a Silvery War Axe. Since it wasn't my fault do I get the stuff or am I just SOL? :p

LARaQJe.png

@TimForReal
seen it before, kinda hilarious looking, happened with us and balance too, super hard to pull off tho