• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Weird death bug

GraRona

Portal
So today a bunch of people came to raid meganperk's personal region. Reason why? Beats me. I just tagged along and experienced this bug.

At the side of the castle, their are a ring of gold blocks with a pressure plate underneath. I was being dumb and I walked right under the gold blocks and on top of the pressure plate. Then, it proceeded to fire arrows at me from an arrow barrage. The trap was set that I couldn't move out so it hit me all the way to 0 hearts. However, my death didn't appear in the chat. Also, when I tried clicking the respawn button, nothing happened and the button wouldn't flash blue as if it were confirming I was putting my cursor over it. I clicked title screen and it returned me successfully. I logged back into the server and I wasn't at spawn. I was still at the arrow trap with half a heart left. This time, I was able to walk out of the trap and I survived.

tl;dr: I walk into a trap, die, relog, and come back to life with half of a heart left.

c12095

Holy Shit!
I know the trap your talking about, the arrows are just coming from nowhere and they go beserk

Aerokii

Legacy Supporter 8
That bug has sort of happened to me too, albeit I never even got to the respawn screen. All my items dropped as if I had died, heroicDeath said I'd been killed, and tombstone said it couldn't place anything- but I was still very much alive, with half a heart left.

GraRona

Portal
Wait.... I think HeroicDeath didn't report me dead but I'm not exactly sure.

GreekCrackShot

Legacy Supporter 7
I think it may be a glitch with HeroHealth. Because this happens to me every now and then, possibly because of lag, most likely client side. A glitch where the health you originally had reverts to regular minecraft HP, and you take a few quick hits that appear to do 50 dmg. I've had this happen to me when facing a few players, and you die, have to go to title menu, respawn back where you were when you "died" and die again since the players just killed you are standing right there.