• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Suggestion Weekly or Daily Conquest Points

Templar_James

Legacy Supporter 8
24 hour or weekly conquest points would bring multiple people together to try to capture one goal. This would cause more group fights which is honestly what we need so bad. The reward would be 1 epic piece of gear (weapon or armor) completely random. Don't make the reward anything else but this because as a player I know my town and I would be fine with 1 epic piece of gear we don't need the economy to be anymore garbage then it already is with items other then gear.

The conquests point we have now are not bad, but definitely need reworking also with the capping being way to long.

These points wouldn't be predetermined but would come up as a random node somewhere in the map so groups wouldn't camp them. It would also have a 5min and 30 second cap time.

Kainzo

The Disposable Hero
Staff member
Founder
Adventure Team
24 hour or weekly conquest points would bring multiple people together to try to capture one goal. This would cause more group fights which is honestly what we need so bad. The reward would be 1 epic piece of gear (weapon or armor) completely random. Don't make the reward anything else but this because as a player I know my town and I would be fine with 1 epic piece of gear we don't need the economy to be anymore garbage then it already is with items other then gear.

The conquests point we have now are not bad, but definitely need reworking also with the capping being way to long.

These points wouldn't be predetermined but would come up as a random node somewhere in the map so groups wouldn't camp them. It would also have a 5min and 30 second cap time.
I like the idea but we need to flesh it out more.

FaZeAlpine

ICE ICE ICE!
A great model to go off is Albion Online's castle sieges, and daily/weekly 'treasure' chests. They've always become large points that would attract groups of over 25 players, mainly due to the great incentives and reliable scheduled nature of things. @Trazil and @TimForReal can add onto that as well.

Templar_James

Legacy Supporter 8
1 epic piece of gear is more then enough incentive so lets not try to think of any rewards. just how will this go about being spawned and how will it be captured?

Last edited: