• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

ALERT Weekly Free-For-All PvP Tournaments!

Fjordsen

Legacy Supporter 6
The very first FFA tournament concludes with JupiterRome taking home the victory.

After the match, I had a word with Jupiter and asked him if he had something he wanted to say. To that question, he replied:

''I'm God, Whiteninja is love, Whiteninja is life. Bread is a very good source of food. Whiteninja is my gay lover''

Inspiring words from an inspiring person! Congratulations on your victory @JupiterRome!

Video of both 3v3 Finals and FFA coming out tomorrow.

JupiterRome

Legacy Supporter 5
The very first FFA tournament concludes with JupiterRome taking home the victory.

After the match, I had a word with Jupiter and asked him if he had something he wanted to say. To that question, he replied:

Inspiring words from an inspiring person! Congratulations on your victory @JupiterRome!

@munchlaxhero <3 You missed me fighting :(

Pugglez_

Legacy Supporter 3

Yay! And do you still have the past broadcast on twitch of the FFA? I wanna see it so i dont have to wait for the vids. And upload the FFA video first. Thanks

Irishman81

Senior Staff
Guide
Architect
Balance Team
Legacy Supporter 7
Can we make it so we don't have glass blocking in the final people, I know it causes people to fight but its a huge disadvantage to classes that need to kite

Fjordsen

Legacy Supporter 6
Can we make it so we don't have glass blocking in the final people, I know it causes people to fight but its a huge disadvantage to classes that need to kite
No, because I'm not going to sit there for 3 hours recording.

And @Alator - Any news on the secondary competiton?

Pugglez_

Legacy Supporter 3
I dont mind the glass as long as it is not too tight Ike last time.

No, because I'm not going to sit there for 3 hours recording.

And @Alator - Any news on the secondary competiton?
Is there even anyone else that entered a video in? Not much of a competition if its only one person uploading a video.