• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

[Website/Wiki] - Plugin info

sidesummy

Glowstone
[Website/Wiki] - Plugin info

PVP | PVE | RPG | HARDCORE
Economy | Skills | Levels
Whitelist access only.

"world gaurd, cauldrons, signshop, Ore to Client Obfuscation,heroes" <<---- this is pretty much all I could find in terms of information.

As I prepare to start designing complex circuitry/rail stations/etc. I was just curious about more specific in terms of some of or plug-ins and what portions we have permission to. So I figured it'd be a good suggestion to request an area of the site or wiki to list what things our server actually runs.

Falsebook- I know engineers can use IC's but some of them seem to be unlikely usable on our server, can we get a concrete list of which ones will or will not be permissioned?

Minecart Mania- ? I know there was talk about it at one point, but I haven't heard anything in a while. Do we have any bukkit plugins for improved minecart track systems? I know they have some nice ones, and I feel they'd be a nice addition to our server.

Let me know what you think :)

Kainzo

The Disposable Hero
Staff member
Founder
Adventure Team
We're not looking to give a list of all of our plugins to the public. We will however release what the public can use/command.

sidesummy

Glowstone
ok that sounds fine... I'll look forward to seeing that list when you get around to it.