• Guest, we are doing a new map (refresh) for Herocraft. Gather your friends and get ready! Coming next Friday, 06/28/24 @ 7PM CT play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

WeBePwning's whitelist Application

webepwning

Wood
Minecraft In-game name: Webepwning
Location & Age: Hollywood, Florida ; 15
Previous Bans (Includes other servers): Not that I remember (except for a friend in an old server which if you look was actually abuse)
Referral(s): TheMrlief,Unknownk9,Xilox5,zrock1013
How did you hear about Herocraft?: Unkownk9 and Themrlief
Have you voted for Herocraft (No? Click here)?: Not currently will if accepted I like to see the servers before I vote for them.
Do you agree to the Herocraft EULA & ToS? Yes of course
Reason you should be accepted: I want to learn more about the MMORPG servers and I want to play with my friends on the server and one day possibly contribute back to it.
Additional Info: I like to pvp sometimes and build, Also I have a small amount of experience with Heroes plugin and hope to become part of the community!

webepwning

Wood
ell I used to play a server where the admin would abuse me because im "retarded" or "pussy" and it came to the point were I had to report it on the forums in the server. This would be almost a daily occurence of abuse and I eventually couldn't even play on the server because of it.

webepwning

Wood
Can you please just give me the ip to the servers I don't see why you can't just do that, I seriously don't remember ever having a ban besides skycraft and that was the abuse one.

webepwning

Wood
The first and last one are a person's server on Youtube called VS Gamer and you have to have a sertian number of sub's on Youtube to be on there server. I unfortunately did not meet that criteria, for both of thought's so it auto bans you. I have proof to back up all of this.

webepwning

Wood
Also the 108.170.6.107 is my friend Justin's server, he did that as a joke. Ive been unban on that server.

Photoras

Legacy Supporter 4
Alright, that is all I needed to know, welcome to Herocraft. Please check you inbox.