• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Web Team App: ZeZeene

ZeZeene

Herocube Guardian
  1. Position applying for: Designer
  2. What's your favorite color?: Blue. No, yelloooooooooow! Silliness aside, I tend to favour combinations of several colours over the individual colours themselves.
  3. Timezone (please use GMT if you live outside of the United States): GMT +1, of GMT +2 is DST is in effect.
  4. Previous work (please include links if possible!): Previously I have contributed to Libigot's download page (link) and the modified 1.2-compatible Flexile-theme for the same project, which has not been released yet. Please contact Grinch if you require a demonstration of said theme.
    Aside from that, I created the Herocube website and am still actively developing it, as well as improving and updating it's theme to better suit the needs and tastes of the Herocube project. If you'd like to know, at the moment I'm just adding structured data to it's current style in order to allow standards-compliant search engine to generate rich snippets for the site's search results. After that some more interesting features and enhancements are to come, but the order in which those will be completed is not yet certain.
  5. What are your areas of expertise?: Multi-discipline: (X)HTML 4, HTML 5, CSS, JavaScript, PHP, back-end server deployment and configuration (most familiar with CentOS 6.x and Nginx), Common Sense ('tis a rather rare skill these days)
  6. Additional info you would like to tell us?: Hmmmmm, what to write here? Well, I could spend 20 minutes excessively glorifying myself but right now it's just too early (read: 8 PM) to do that. Anyway, I'm a quick learner and blah blah blah blah blah. Oh, and I'm from Planet Website, so I need to haz OP in order to function properly.
    Alas, the sheer heat currently present in this room is forcing me to put an end to this message. Anyway, hope y'all have a good day. ZeZeene out.

Last edited: