• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Web Team App: Guardian787

Guardian787

Legacy Supporter 9
1. Minecraft IGN / Age:
Guardian787 / 19
2. Position applying for:
Designer
3. What's your favorite color?:
Blue
4. Timezone (please use GMT if you live outside of the United States):
Eastern Standard Time (-5 GMT)
5. Previous work (please include links if possible!):
Personal Website that I designed:
I do work for a major Internet Services company called GHI Internet Services so we have hundreds of clients we service, I'll list a few major ones, the first is my companies site:
Too many to list, hahaha... That is just a few.
6. What are your areas of expertise?:
I can do it all when making a website however normally at work I specialize in the development field of web design (HTML, PHP, CSS, Javascript) rather than the actual graphic design. I am very good at HTML and CSS but for the sake of my work they are making me learn more PHP so that I can become kind of like the PHP expert around the office.
7. Additional info you would like to tell us?:
I am mostly available and have a lot of free time. However, depending on how busy and how many projects I have for my RL job as a web designer/developer I will have to prioritize with that stuff first, along with family. With that being said, I would love to help out whenever I can here and be apart of the team, but at times I might be busy (chances are most of the time I will be free).
I'd also like to add that I do have a strong faith in Christ and that I am a strong Christian. So I do prefer to work around a friendly environment where people don't cuss every other word and stuff like that.

Guardian787

Legacy Supporter 9
Cool stuff, I just joined a few days ago but I think over the weekend...well, you could say Herocraft took over my whole weekend, hahaha. Just let me know if you want to talk more. I also have a headset so maybe I can get on TeamSpeak to talk.