• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Suggestion Web Casting Time Decrease

teddytazer

Soulsand
As a necro i usually rely on web to catch my opponents due to the fact that when they hit me with swords i tend to explode. Now I love the web spell but it has few shortcomings, If the player is jumping he can basically jump over the cast web. also if they are in water, web does not even go off. The range of web is bout 10-15 and by the time I cast web, the melee class is on top of me, trapping me in close combat with the melee (very bad news). I feel a decrease the casting time would improve the chances of actually it working.

Kainzo

The Disposable Hero
Staff member
Founder
Adventure Team
As a necro i usually rely on web to catch my opponents due to the fact that when they hit me with swords i tend to explode. Now I love the web spell but it has few shortcomings, If the player is jumping he can basically jump over the cast web. also if they are in water, web does not even go off. The range of web is bout 10-15 and by the time I cast web, the melee class is on top of me, trapping me in close combat with the melee (very bad news). I feel a decrease the casting time would improve the chances of actually it working.
How much is the casting time right now?

Glent

Glowing Redstone
This is much stronger than other immobilization skills, so it shouldn't be too fast to cast either. Something like .75-1 second cast time?