• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Suggestion We Need Something to Fight Over

Dakinara

Legacy Supporter 6
Simply put, at the moment there is nothing to really pvp over at all. I think you should bring back a few conquest points around the map (one in each biome) that alternate being active every hour or so. If you want, could add town biome materials in as something to be gained at these points, idk if it would be worth it or not, but just need something to fight over again.

Trazil

Legacy Supporter 2
I totally agree that we need something to fight over, conquest points were great but then turned into just something that was farmed without being contested. When I suggested ore regen I meant at only a specific area of the map, many games have large ore nodes that are hot spots for pvp as well as pve just because they are easy to farm. Maybe create a resource that spawns every few hours on WEEKENDS ONLY in a certain area that is required for high tier town upgrades and maybe even things like going t2 or an extra attribute point etc, just make sure that it isn't things that are absolutely overpowered like the speed armor without an actually fun way of obtaining it. I wouldn't have a problem with extremely powerful gear as long as both sides would first not just use it and camp noobs and second that it isn't just stupid things like the speed armor that in my opinion had zero thought on balance before being implemented.

100% agree we need a reason to pvp other than a pure thrill of fighting because some people need a bit more than that :p

Jrr_

Architect
Balance Team
Adventure Team
Legacy Supporter 3
Conquest points are a need, but make it only 2 happen a day making them worthwhile to go to.
  • 1 that works in the timing for US players - Not sure what you guys would rather
  • 1 that works in the timing of EU and Aus players - usually 9pm AEST could work I think

Jrr_

Architect
Balance Team
Adventure Team
Legacy Supporter 3
Oh and this needs to happen quick, we can't hang around and put the conquest points in a month later and so oh well something was done too late, next map will be better. We have MCC conquest plugin, so lets get it working @Kainzo

Kainzo

The Disposable Hero
Staff member
Founder
Adventure Team
I totally agree that we need something to fight over, conquest points were great but then turned into just something that was farmed without being contested. When I suggested ore regen I meant at only a specific area of the map, many games have large ore nodes that are hot spots for pvp as well as pve just because they are easy to farm. Maybe create a resource that spawns every few hours on WEEKENDS ONLY in a certain area that is required for high tier town upgrades and maybe even things like going t2 or an extra attribute point etc, just make sure that it isn't things that are absolutely overpowered like the speed armor without an actually fun way of obtaining it. I wouldn't have a problem with extremely powerful gear as long as both sides would first not just use it and camp noobs and second that it isn't just stupid things like the speed armor that in my opinion had zero thought on balance before being implemented.

100% agree we need a reason to pvp other than a pure thrill of fighting because some people need a bit more than that :p
^