• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Suggestion We have eating for health. What if we had Water for mana

Deadreach

Wood
So. We can Chow down on some food to start regening health. But i think what slows some classes down(Healers and Cast heavy Mages) is the mana regen on base classes, We cant change it. but what if we could have something that worked like food for out of combat mana regen.

I know about emeralds but im thinking like Milk could be for mana, or water bottles.
Milk is drinkable, and would give Farmers another item they could sell.

joshtsai

Legacy Supporter 2
I mean emeralds already do this, and mana is more akin to stamina not health as those are both used in skills. I really don't see a point in adding this feature. If you want to change your mana regen go a tier 2 class and add more intellect. This will give you higher mana regen.

JacobBurkey

Portal
...It's not like you just switch to tier 2 and instant max out..No boosts anymore and lvling sucks now, I'd hate to level a t2 class rn and it's not going to boost mana regen that much

just play bard

Dsawemd

Legacy Supporter 8
Milk buckets and water bottles dont stack, for this reason alone emeralds work better.

also, mana is much more valuable than health, and should take an expensive reagent like an Emerald.

LordZelkova

Ashen One...
Legacy Supporter 8
I don't see why we can't have an out of combat manaregen tool. I can kill 4-5 lvl 40 mobs before I run out of mana. Then i have to hide for 2 minutes while I wait for the regen.

I see this as something that would help leveling for magic users.

iAlchemist

Legacy Supporter 3
I have to agree with Zelkova on this one: Us casters should haven't to wait several minutes between every 2-3 mobs to start leveling again, and not only are emeralds expensive but also just sorta useless otherwise. I propose we make mana potions brewable by Alchemists, to increase the classes utility and give it more options for selling. Better yet, you can make the potions brewable with emeralds, and you'll get 3 potions per emerald. Seems to make more sense lore-wise, adds to Alchemist's utility, and just seems more fluid (pun intended.)

Jrr_

Architect
Balance Team
Adventure Team
Legacy Supporter 3
Do you really run out of mana after 3 mobs? LOL and you get like no exp gg brooo