• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

We claim Solis as our own!

JZillifro

Soulsand
I agree with aerokii on this one, anyways back to the point. Me and zach were the only ones actively there, verm logged when it was still the single dragoon(then logged back in and was 5v1 immediately and was bed camped), and can you really count jante? an unspecced crafter attacking with a stone pick? the one samurai that helped was starving just like the rest of us. If you want to ACTUALLY fight us with all our force, come during the weekend during daytime in america.

Who are Solis? Are they evil? Were they evil?

Are you actually taking over their town?
Their alignment didn't matter. Solis moved in right next to Aegis and number pumped to get up to capital. They're on our turf. This is far from the only attack we'll be launching on them.
If you want to ACTUALLY fight us with all our force, come during the weekend during daytime in america.

Quest accepted.

Shadownub

ICE ICE ICE!
Legacy Supporter 3
Sorry for the inconvenience - next time we'll make an appointment, mmk? =]
See y'all in Solis very, very soon. Thread unfollowed for now.

Dielan9999

Legacy Supporter 5
MycsT.jpg

I love how in this pic @shadowhand dies and player shouts "SHHHHAAADDDDOOOOOWWWWW :'(" lol

That's what I think when people are using shouts, especially when they are within 25 feet of you :p it gets really crazy at zeal lol

Howdanrocks

Legacy Supporter 4
In the future when there are outposts that can be controlled, taking them over will actually be more of a big deal.

Right now I don't see the purpose of posting it on the forum, as it's just going to lead to a lot of pointless bickering and dick-measuring. I'm all for a little celebration, but as soon as you go into number comparison and "lol a smith beat you" it became stupid. It's just... bad sportsmanship, you know?

I agree. I don't like it when people post things like: "Ha ha we kicked your ass lolololol".

Aerokii

Legacy Supporter 8
If he was doing it on the thread he'd get the same response as I've already given here. I haven't seen it in game- I'm not saying he doesn't, just that I haven't been around when it's happened (due to not being in O chat or just plain not being on lately.) and as such can't speak to that. Of course had I seen it I'd tell him what I'm telling everyone else right now: It's ok to celebrate victory, but please at least be respectful.