• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

We claim Solis as our own!

Thamerwaste

ICE ICE ICE!
An Orion and Spire Raiding party decided to raid Solis.

We won.

Thamerwaste
TheEthanEffect
Jarien84
Danda
The_Player_189
Upb34t
Shadownub

Thanks to SpicyCheez for the photo.

Just a shame people cannot actually take towns... :l

Cheese!

Note: Quite a few Solis citizens combat log a lot. The /pe's have been filed ;)

20111030214207.png

Jarien84

Legacy Supporter 6
Yeah it was a rather sad fight they put up running in and out of their town hall to prevent their own deaths. We still shed enough blood on their town floor to swim in.

That screenshot sucks. Here are some better ones.

MycsT.jpg

800wZ.jpg

We were raiding their city when a few of them logged in. Everyone save myself retreated to store what we had looted. Flying around through the skies, listening to calls of "coward," and "pussy," I kept them distracted. The line, "Is this what Orion calls a raid?" must have seen like a safe thing to say at the time... until everyone from Orion returned to even up the score. As we fought with the Solis defenders, darting in and out of their town hall, the tide of battle quickly turned when our reinforcements from Spire arrived. We beat them back into their town hall and cornered them. They tried to break out, but failed, losing countless diamonds in busted armor, while we had a smith repairing ours between waves. Eventually, their resources ran out, and they gave up, logging out.

As I type this, we're still inside their walls. We all have huge kill streaks (mine alone is 15). Not a single member of our raid force died even once. Pathetically, their cactus has done more damage to us than their defenders.

Brutalacerate

AdministRaper
That screenshot sucks. Here are some better ones.

MycsT.jpg

800wZ.jpg

We were raiding their city when a few of them logged in. Everyone save myself retreated to store what we had looted. Flying around through the skies, listening to calls of "coward," and "pussy," I kept them distracted. The line, "Is this what Orion calls a raid?" must have seen like a safe thing to say at the time... until everyone from Orion returned to even up the score. As we fought with the Solis defenders, darting in and out of their town hall, the tide of battle quickly turned when our reinforcements from Spire arrived. We beat them back into their town hall and cornered them. They tried to break out, but failed, losing countless diamonds in busted armor, while we had a smith repairing ours between waves. Eventually, their resources ran out, and they gave up, logging out.

As I type this, we're still inside their walls. We all have huge kill streaks (mine alone is 15). Not a single member of our raid force died even once. Pathetically, their cactus has done more damage to us than their defenders.
What?

kriskills

Legacy Supporter 6
You guys conquered a town at 2:30 - 5:30a.m. (depending on time zone) of the US.

Congrats, you guys are beastly.

You guys conquered a town at 2:30 - 5:30a.m. (depending on time zone) of the US.

We wouldn't be bragging about it nearly as much if they didn't have five defenders. I think we hit eight at our largest point, which came after we had taken control of the town. Combine that with the combat logging (which was PE'd appropriately, so that's up to the admins to handle) and Town Hall hugging, and I'd say we our domination was pretty legit.

Danda

Dungeon Master Extremist
Staff member
Administrator
Guide
Wiki Team
Max Legacy Supporter

@Kriskills your guys were outnumbering us when we started just saying.
and Upb turned up right at the end just before Zach logged out.
Also ALL of your guys were hiding in the town hall by the time I joined at 8 am GMT which is what like 3am PST? So in less that 30 mins your town members were cowering inside the townhall.

P.S. I was the 5th person to join

Jarien84

Legacy Supporter 6
Yeah I love how you say that it was so beastly to take the town at a odd hour of the night. But funny thing about it was that you had 5 defenders to start and we only had what 3 attackers? OOO and I being a SMITH 1v1ed Zach and owned him. So basically it was 2v5 since I was a smith but guess we are just that beast to be able to face roll you like that and make you all hide in the town hall and not only that but get so sick of standing there you log out for more than a few hours just to come back and have Spire taking our spot to continue to own you. Yeah we just aren't that beast I guess. You should record it next time and watch how to effectively do a raid you may have better luck next time.

kriskills

Legacy Supporter 6
You bed camped 2 of our members, the unspecced ones.... So yes, please do count them towards the five. Makes you sound BA. And dont say smiths arent good at pvp, they are actually surprisingly good. Zach used to be one, and was an effective Pvp'r. So have fun, your e-dick is bigger. Too bad it doesnt carry into the real world. You all would really need it.

P.S. Its people like you that take shit too serious. I mean, seriously? Taking pictures and making a post about how you won a raid? Thats pretty pathetic. Anyways, im unfollowing this thread. Have fun!

Aerokii

Legacy Supporter 8
In the future when there are outposts that can be controlled, taking them over will actually be more of a big deal.

Right now I don't see the purpose of posting it on the forum, as it's just going to lead to a lot of pointless bickering and dick-measuring. I'm all for a little celebration, but as soon as you go into number comparison and "lol a smith beat you" it became stupid. It's just... bad sportsmanship, you know?