• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

WayneMC's Proctor Application

Ancile

Glowstone
  1. Minecraft IGN: WayneMC
  2. Position applying for: Proctor
  3. Age|Timezone: 18, CST (UTC -06:00)
  4. How long have you been on Herocraft?: 2 years, and 7 days.
  5. Why do you think you would make a good proctor?: I've been on the server for quite some time now, and I'm usually not busy at all. I feel like I'm the kind of guy who'd be suitable for this position as I'd do thorough checks, such as looking on MCBans, googling their name for previous ban appeals/reports, looking for lies in their application such as their age, which I actually did earlier today when looking through the MCF post here. I follow instructions very well, which I noticed will be given upon acceptance, and will do my best to follow, and fulfill all instructions.
  6. Additional info you would like to tell us?: I'd appreciate being considered for being a Proctor, as I'd do my best to look through the applications, and find the quality players. Quality > quantity.

Last edited:

LightningCape

Holy Shit!
  1. Minecraft IGN: WayneMC
  2. Position applying for: Proctor
  3. Age|Timezone: 18, CST (UTC -06:00)
  4. How long have you been on Herocraft?: 2 years, and 7 days.
  5. Why do you think you would make a good proctor?: I've been on the server for quite some time now, and I'm usually not busy at all. I feel like I'm the kind of guy who'd be suitable for this position as I'd do thorough checks, such as looking on MCBans, googling their name for previous ban appeals/reports, looking for lies in their application such as their age, which I actually did earlier today when looking through the MCF post here.
  6. Additional info you would like to tell us?: I'd appreciate being considered for being a Proctor, as I'd do my best to look through the applications, and find the quality players. Quality > quantity.
How active do you think can be during the school season?
Also do you have a MCF account?

Ancile

Glowstone
How active do you think can be during the school season?
Also do you have a MCF account?

Actually, I'm out of school, and won't be going to college until next year. So, I'll just have a small job to help pay for some of the funds. I'll be available at the least 5, 6 hours a day.

I do. WayneMC.

Ancile

Glowstone
@WayneMC - Only issue I have is some behaviour that caused you to be muted in the past. Are you beyond that behaviour now?

Indeed I do remember these offenses, and have since matured in the time. I no longer create problems like this anymore.

Angyles

Legacy Supporter 7
Indeed I do remember these offenses, and have since matured in the time. I no longer create problems like this anymore.

I am going to give you a chance on this one. I will be sorting your perms shortly and sending you a pm. Please make sure you read it and the threads you are tagged on. Thanks!