• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Suggestion Way to get into towns... c4!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Danda

Dungeon Master Extremist
Staff member
Administrator
Guide
Wiki Team
Max Legacy Supporter
I personally don't think allowing people to get into "safe" areas is the way to go. I think a risk vs reward system would be the better way to increase the amount of combat. At the present there is no reason for people to leave their regioned boxes. They can gain just as much from inside them as they can outside we need to give reasons for them to risk their items and exp.

Aetosion

Obsidian
Yeah, and MA doesn't count. You can get ported to spawn and recall back without ever risking anything.

Danda

Dungeon Master Extremist
Staff member
Administrator
Guide
Wiki Team
Max Legacy Supporter
Yeah, and MA doesn't count. You can get ported to spawn and recall back without ever risking anything.
My point exactly. We are only introducing more reasons to stay boxed up in your safe areas.

Razael6

Legacy Supporter 3
That would just make walls reduntant. And would leave logging off as the only possible mean of not getting into a fight...
I don't know what you think, but I think PvP should not be something that you can just 100% block out. How it is now where everyone is 100% safe in a town barrier, IMO is pretty un-hardcore :p
I 100%ly dissagree with your comment. Not everyone is here to pvp a lot are here to build and dislike pvp, such as myself!

Danda

Dungeon Master Extremist
Staff member
Administrator
Guide
Wiki Team
Max Legacy Supporter
I don't know what you think, but I think PvP should not be something that you can just 100% block out. How it is now where everyone is 100% safe in a town barrier, IMO is pretty un-hardcore :p
I 100%ly dissagree with your comment. Not everyone is here to pvp a lot are here to build and dislike pvp, such as myself!
Exactly what I'm trying to point out is that we need to draw the focus of PVP away from towns and attempt to pull people away from their cubed safe havens. This way builders and PVPer's get what they want.

Though I'm not entirely sure how we are going to achieve this I feel this is the direction we need to take.

Kwong050

Holy Shit!
Exactly what I'm trying to point out is that we need to draw the focus of PVP away from towns and attempt to pull people away from their cubed safe havens. This way builders and PVPer's get what they want.

Though I'm not entirely sure how we are going to achieve this I feel this is the direction we need to take.
In addition with these ideas, we could implement karma into this system too.

Status
Not open for further replies.