• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Watter_Bottle Ban appeal

Watter_Bottle

Legacy Supporter 4
IGN: Watter_Bottle

Banned by?: Lastivity (To my knowledge)

Time of ban: Four or Five months ago.. about a week after the boat competition design for spawn started.

Reason for ban: A hacked minecraft client (Read below, it gets better :/)

Your story: Never thought I would be doing one of these.. Onto the story:
Here about five months ago I was getting bored with Herocraft. I played usually an hour or two a day- nothing too serious though I did spend that time wisely (or so I would like to think). Now to my knowledge, my little brother, better known as Vracel, had about 7 accounts on minecraft. Please, let me list them: Grattag (we shared this one), Vracel, Amene, Sarze, Cerheal, Mikey123 and I think one or two more all white-listed members of herocraft. He pretty much hacked on every single one up to the point of being banned. So when the time came that I was getting bored of herocraft and honestly didn't care to play anymore I told him I was taking a break, by break I honestly meant a break and would come back in a few (I have a post of me saying goodbye herocraft- I'll link it *http://herocraftonline.com/main/threads/see-you-herocraft.18196/*) Unfortunately for me he decides to hop onto my account (Password guessed as he knows my WoW Password) and continue hacking. I understand that the whole "My brother did it" excuse has been used 12342987234 times, and it's unfortunate that it is the truth here.. I know that few people (excluding those who previously knew) will believe this story.
If any of you would care to talk on teamspeak I would be more than willing.

Thanks! **Sorry for the poor format, the new system has me confused, though making this neater would have little effect of the outcome, I'm sure.**