• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Watter_Bottle Architect App

Watter_Bottle

Legacy Supporter 4
  1. Minecraft IGN: Watter_Bottle
  2. Position applying for: Architect
  3. Age|Timezone: 17, Central
  4. How long have you been on Herocraft?: Near the beginning of Zeal (If my memory serves me right)
  5. Why do you think you would make a good architect?: I feel that I would make a good architect because of my creativity, my love for the game. My love for the game drives me to want to create beautiful things for players who enjoy the Herocraft experience like I do, and let me tell you, when I saw The spawn for HC I was blown away. I spend a lot of time on creative mode, constantly attempting new designs and looks with certain blocks. I feel that I would make a good architect because over the time spent on Herocraft I, have matured a lot (relating to building) and want to make the server a display of art :). On a realistic note; I'm excellent at following complex direction and working with others on large projects, not always the easiest, for a long periods of time (Deadlines work with me!).
  6. Post screen shots of your creation here! (Tower design for potential hamlet)2012-02-20_09.28.13.png
  7. Additional info you would like to tell us?: If the design posted above is not satisfying or not what you are looking for in an architect, I have multiple other creations I would love to show off- Fell free to ask!
Thanks!,

Watter_Bottle

Watter_Bottle

Legacy Supporter 4
Don't mean to be uppity, but I would like to bump this to ensure it has some awareness.

If I'm going be rejected, by all means just say so you wont hurt my feelings. Better than no reply at all! <3

Kainzo

The Disposable Hero
Staff member
Founder
Adventure Team
@Watter_Bottle
I like the work, I think you'd make a great addition. Please note that this position is "on demand" - so if we need something done, we will pull from our Architects (or if there's a project needed on a different map etc)
Welcome aboard to the Architect teams!