• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

wasted money due to no modpack download.

autogoth

Dirt
First I must say that finding the Link to download the herocraft modpack was a pain. Secondly that link is dead, so
I am a fool for paying for instant access when I cant even download the game....

Kainzo

The Disposable Hero
Staff member
Founder
Adventure Team
First I must say that finding the Link to download the herocraft modpack was a pain. Secondly that link is dead, so
I am a fool for paying for instant access when I cant even download the game....
Greetings Autogoth - you don't need to have these two things to "play the game"

Feel free to log in using a vanilla Minecraft client with the ip - play.hc.to

autogoth

Dirt
Greetings Autogoth - you don't need to have these two things to "play the game"

Feel free to log in using a vanilla Minecraft client with the ip - play.hc.to

Ah thank you, I took a look at the mod pack and did not realize all the good stuff was server side

iv been playing for a bit and is seems pretty fun.

Kainzo

The Disposable Hero
Staff member
Founder
Adventure Team
Ah thank you, I took a look at the mod pack and did not realize all the good stuff was server side

iv been playing for a bit and is seems pretty fun.
Glad to hear it!
We're working hard to make everything server-side, in a future update, @Ampayne2 will have a new skill-hotbar created so macromod wont be "as needed".

Enjoy Herocraft and tell your friends!

Mustardmanmcgee

Legacy Supporter 3
Glad to hear it!
We're working hard to make everything server-side, in a future update, @Ampayne2 will have a new skill-hotbar created so macromod wont be "as needed".

Enjoy Herocraft and tell your friends!
When will that "skill hotbar" be added? Cause to be honest, having to re-install an ever changing macro mod every time you reset your .minecraft or update your minecraft is a serious pain. :(

JacobBurkey

Portal
When will that "skill hotbar" be added? Cause to be honest, having to re-install an ever changing macro mod every time you reset your .minecraft or update your minecraft is a serious pain. :(
You don't even need to change your regular minecraft or update it for macros...? It should create a separate account for liteloader you can use for macros, and you can switch back to the regular one anytime.