• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

was fortune enchant removed?

kperkins1982

Max Legacy Supporter
I havn't gotten it all day,

it doesn't work on gold

and the current price of diamond is quite high

removing this will only raise the price further

if it was removed, please explain the purpose, and why not just remove maybe fortune III or something instead of all of them

skittles32009

Legacy Supporter 7
edit: whoa my bad, misread the title LOL read down for other info i posted., off the subject though so i apologize

also, the price of diamonds is quite low, not high. 4-6c each is play money when you can sell gold for 8-9c each. thats my opinion anyway.

kperkins1982

Max Legacy Supporter
I'm poor

4-6 is alot for me lol

also... the merchant thing has made it to where there are very few shops

skittles32009

Legacy Supporter 7
there are actually a lot of shops popping up. some are just being worked on atm so there are no shops actually in them.

but as for the fortune, i have no idea if it was removed. i do know that there were complaints about it being in HC but i do not remember hearing an official word about it.

could just be your bad luck lol

kperkins1982

Max Legacy Supporter
I've heard rumblings that it was removed but nothing official

cmon gimme fortune 1 at least, I feel dirty not having it after having had it (tongue twister)

agentjwall

Godly
I believe it was removed. Too much supply and not enough demand in the economy is bad for it. When a large amount of an item exists and there is little demand for it prices drop. Diamonds, being an essential part of the HC economy could destabilize the economy if they drop in price too much or cause deflation, which makes an ill-suited economy for merchants trying to make a living off of it (lots of work for very little profit). 4-6c is plenty cheap, especially if you take the extra effort to enchant and repair your tools.

Faunherer

Legacy Supporter 4
I think diamonds should be worth around 10-15 coins, they require more effort to get and are much more useful than gold.

Digger360

Obsidian
Heh heh...I guess my Fortune III unbreak III D pickaxe just became a...Legendary artifact.