• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

WarZ alpha is out

Loc Legend

Coal
Oh look at this guy. Knows I'm waiting for it but says nothing about buying it in vent. Cute.

Kainzo

The Disposable Hero
Staff member
Founder
Adventure Team
So hows the server setup? Is it like Call of Duty where you have a ton of servers or is it more of an MMO where theres just one?

Neo_Exdeath

Destroyer Of Worlds
Legacy Supporter 3
seems legit
3TGez.jpg

Loc Legend

Coal
So hows the server setup? Is it like Call of Duty where you have a ton of servers or is it more of an MMO where theres just one?
There are a lot of servers and at the moment they have a cap of 40 people due to only 25% of the map being playable. Supposed to be 250 per server when the whole map is available.

brancher

Obsidian
Well, after playing it for about a week I can wholeheartedly say its not a scam. Not being a fanboy or anything, but the devs have really busted ass to add new content in the short time its already been out.

If everything that they promised actually gets implemented it'll be a really fun game, but will most likely follow DayZ in the fact that its playability will have a relatively low life-span.

Danda

Dungeon Master Extremist
Staff member
Administrator
Guide
Wiki Team
Max Legacy Supporter
While I'm not saying it's a scam, most the information they're claiming atm is false.
2 Years in development my arse...

I personally just don't trust the developers. They've already made a sub par F2P fps game what's to say that this will be any better?
specially since they're just taking most the content from said game.

SemajArchMage

Legacy Supporter 3
So they're stealing content from an Arma game... stealing a ToS from League of Legends... and suspicions of scams have been voiced... yep, stealing money is next on the To-Do list. They should make a Kickstarter!