• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

warthog15's application

warthog15

Dirt
Hi I'm Codey, more known around the internet as warthog. I've been a roleplayer for 12 years, done everything from table top gaming to roleplaying in minecraft and everything in between. I'm training right now to be a real estate agent so no REAL job right now so I got a bit of time on my hands. I'm a social person, and a fun person, I'd love to be apart of your community! Thanks for taking the time out to look at my application.

UltimateOptics

Legacy Supporter 7
Hi I'm Codey, more known around the internet as warthog. I've been a roleplayer for 12 years, done everything from table top gaming to roleplaying in minecraft and everything in between. I'm training right now to be a real estate agent so no REAL job right now so I got a bit of time on my hands. I'm a social person, and a fun person, I'd love to be apart of your community! Thanks for taking the time out to look at my application.
Reviewing.

UltimateOptics

Legacy Supporter 7
Funny enough you applied here 2 years ago on our mine craft fourms.
http://www.minecraftforum.net/topic...nships-quests-rpg-no-pay2win♕/page__st__22480

Accepted,
welcome back!