• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Warriors

Status
Not open for further replies.

TicklesTheMighty

ICE ICE ICE!
I'm can't say for sure that it does 4 damage since I never fought anyone as a Warrior, but if it did it would make perfect sense. The Warrior wasn't intended to be a dps-oriented class necessarily, it was supposed to be the class for tanks. That's why they have Taunt and Shield and specialize into tanky classes such as Paladin and Dreadknight. Dragoon is quite tanky as well, plus they had Stoneskin a while back. Samurai is the class most departed from the tank style of the Warrior, but even they still have Bladegrasp which makes them quite difficult to kill in close combat.

Shortyy_oD

Legacy Supporter 3
A base class isn't supposed to be a rolling fortress, or a stealthy killer. It is meant for the Basics of Heroes. If you are running with diamond armor and weapons right off the bat, then what's more to experience? It is for the better experience of the server it is set up like this. It's like comparing a Knight and his Squire, you are in training for your higher ups, armor, weapons, etc.

ChunkyM0nk3y

Legacy Supporter 4
I would just Close it, When this Thread was written it was July When Not Even HP Changes were in...Now People just discuss about Lot of Stoff wich Diwane belong here.

Status
Not open for further replies.