• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

[Walking Seizures] SuperFuckinAwesome (10)

SonOfAGunner

Ungodly
#leavingwalkingseizureskthxbai
hahahaha. okay. BYE!

@Aburido_burrito
Sing him out![DOUBLEPOST=1347853902,1347853632][/DOUBLEPOST]
APPLICATION FORMAT
IGN: EMERALD_ICE
RL NAME: DANIELLE
LEVEL OF SEXYNESS FROM 1-10 (BE HONEST): OVER 9000!
YOU KNOW WE AREN'T A PVP EXCLUSIVE GUILD, BUT MORE OF AN AWESOME ONE RIGHT? YES.
WHAT IS YOUR OPINION OF RAINBOWS? PURE AWESOMENESS.I ENVJOY THE POT OF GOLD AT THE END.
TEAMSPEAK? NO :(
WHY U WANT JOIN? BECAUSE IT LOOK LIKE A FUN GUILD,NOT ONE THAT FORCES YOU TO BE GOOD AT PVP.
WHAT POSITION IN THE GUILD DO YOU WANT (IE. MASCOT, PVPER, AWESOME PERSON, MORAL SUPPORT, ENTERTAINMENT)? MASCOT.I WOULD LOVE TO BE A MASCOT.IS THE MASCOT A PARROT?I LOVE PARROTS.
WHAT COLORS WOULD YOU LIKE YOUR SKIN TO BE IF WERE GONNA MAKE IT FOR YOU (NAME 4)?
LIME GREEN,GREEN,PURPLE,LIGHT BLUE.
Because you're my mini-me..
ACCEPTED!
Talk to @Diffuse about le skin
Now that the pesky Acherous is gone, I can feel free to do whatevs. :)
Welcome!
YOE3

Diffuse

Legacy Supporter 4
Ok my head feels really weird so this might sound different than I wanted.

@Acherous NO YOU ARE NOT LEAVING WS BAD ACHEROUS

@everyone This guild is very open to new members and new styles. As such, I respect maddi's opinion on who can join the guild so if she says you are accepted that pretty much means that you are accepted. Note that this also means that if the app is even somewhat ok and acherous approves greatly this also means that the person is essentially accepted. Despite this, me and kongrave are still the most senior members and being that I am the only one of the two of us that is active on herocraft that makes me essentially the leader.

@maddi You can keep the thread as yours but do not let yourself believe that makes you the leader. We are very open and don't care a whole lot, but don't be making people think that you control the guild because that's my job.

@emerald_ice Welcome to the Walking Seizures, I'll be making your skin when I get the chance.

@emerald,mormon,joker,whoeverelse I have most of your skins already made, just have to find a time to give them to you. It can't be this week because of the fact that I'm at school until Saturday and the skins are on my computer at home. Be patient

@everyoneagain We will be making this more active and structured as time passes. Please be patient as the map is just starting and we are all getting our feet on the ground with our various groups and towns. I will be getting us a channel shortly.

@kongrave I know this guild isn't particularly serious and the humorous pictures are nice to have, but I would appreciate it if you could make a real banner or logo or something for the thread. You are fucking talented and it is getting annoying to see it wasted on silly troll pictures. Also we need more troll pictures for weekly updates.

Juggling this and school and whatnot is hard so don't expect a lot from me. I have an essay due tomorrow, a report due the next day, a speech to write due the next day, and the speech itself the next day. Shit sucks.

Also @SonOfAGunner change the thread title to Walking Seizures [SuperFuckinAwesome] (10) or some variation of that. Neutral is too boring.

Acherous

Legacy Supporter 9

@everyone This guild is very open to new members and new styles. As such, I respect maddi's opinion on who can join the guild so if she says you are accepted that pretty much means that you are accepted. Note that this also means that if the app is even somewhat ok and acherous approves greatly this also means that the person is essentially accepted. Despite this, me and kongrave are still the most senior members and being that I am the only one of the two of us that is active on herocraft that makes me essentially the leader.

@maddi You can keep the thread as yours but do not let yourself believe that makes you the leader. We are very open and don't care a whole lot, but don't be making people think that you control the guild because that's my job.

@emerald_ice Welcome to the Walking Seizures, I'll be making your skin when I get the chance.

@emerald,mormon,joker,whoeverelse I have most of your skins already made, just have to find a time to give them to you. It can't be this week because of the fact that I'm at school until Saturday and the skins are on my computer at home. Be patient

@everyoneagain We will be making this more active and structured as time passes. Please be patient as the map is just starting and we are all getting our feet on the ground with our various groups and towns. I will be getting us a channel shortly.

@kongrave I know this guild isn't particularly serious and the humorous pictures are nice to have, but I would appreciate it if you could make a real banner or logo or something for the thread. You are fucking talented and it is getting annoying to see it wasted on silly troll pictures. Also we need more troll pictures for weekly updates.

Juggling this and school and whatnot is hard so don't expect a lot from me. I have an essay due tomorrow, a report due the next day, a speech to write due the next day, and the speech itself the next day. Shit sucks.

Also @SonOfAGunner change the thread title to Walking Seizures [SuperFuckinAwesome] (10) or some variation of that. Neutral is too boring.
Banana.

SonOfAGunner

Ungodly

I never said I was in charge D: @emerald_ice is my minime. She knew she was auto. Lawl I told her in game.
Did I not invite you to the convo about this thread? That's awkward.

*Changing title!*

kongrave

Portal
I don't have photoshop all I can do are troll pictures or drawings in rl :/ I could dl ps and try to make something but Im used to making sigs with premade stuff.

kongrave

Portal
Decide its time to go buy groceries
Think: Hmm theres a Lucky nearby but I don't have anything to do and I might as well go farther(exercise is good anyways right?)
Bike 3 miles and buy the groceries
Stand at the seasoning area for 10 minutes trying to find white pepper
find the pepper, get yogurt, bread, peanut butter.
pay for everything and leave store
fucking realize I forgot my backpack
juggle pb, bread, and yogurt in my hands with pepper in my pockets home the 3 miles.

Im so done. And Acherous says he has problems.

SonOfAGunner

Ungodly
Decide its time to go buy groceries
Think: Hmm theres a Lucky nearby but I don't have anything to do and I might as well go farther(exercise is good anyways right?)
Bike 3 miles and buy the groceries
Stand at the seasoning area for 10 minutes trying to find white pepper
find the pepper, get yogurt, bread, peanut butter.
pay for everything and leave store
fucking realize I forgot my backpack
juggle pb, bread, and yogurt in my hands with pepper in my pockets home the 3 miles.

Im so done. And Acherous says he has problems.
GG mang. XD