• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

waffles Vs. pancakes

7thKnight

Legacy Supporter 7
BelgianWaffles.JPG

Battle won. Waffles the Victor.

Dazureus

Legacy Supporter 4
Good pancakes are circular, whereas good waffles tend to be irregularly shaped.

Waffles: 4
Pancakes: 2

Come forth, ye pancake lovers, come and fight!

cogoga

Legacy Supporter 3
you know you like waffles, pancakes are probably just holding a gun 2 your head:cool:
Actually waffles paid me 500C to say I love them and I just ran back to the pancake Master with the money!
Pancakes! Those who will eat you salute you! :D

the wolfe

Legacy Supporter 6
we
But, but... uh... th-the squares in the middle mean nothing if the edges are funky! You won't overcome me with your Blasphemy!

well you may have me there but waffles come prepackaged in different shapes you have to use a cookie cutter for pancake and who wants to get burnt by hot gooey, from the middle of earth's core pancakes btw anyone remember the kid from cabin fever he called a guy pancakes and tried to eat him :cool:

Dazureus

Legacy Supporter 4
well you may have me there but waffles come prepackaged in different shapes you have to use a cookie cutter for pancake
You presume to know pancake-preparing methodology better than I, fiend? Have at ye!

btw anyone remember the kid from cabin fever he called a guy pancakes and tried to eat him :cool:
Never saw that. oO Any good?