• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Vsilva1993's Whitelist Application

vsilva1993

Wood
My friend Oisaque told me this server is really fun with roleplaying adventuring and minecraft so this servers gotta be great.
I hope i get accepted soon because Oisaque is already white-listed and we are currently having a hard time in the ruins.
We have been invited to a town in Haven but i cant go just yet. Thank you for reading my application.

Angyles

Legacy Supporter 7
  1. Minecraft In-Game Name: vsilva1993
  2. Location & Age: silver spring Maryland and i am 19 years old
  3. Previous Bans from other Servers: I do note believe i have been banned before
  4. Referral(s): Oisaque who i am going to play with reffered me
  5. Have you voted for Herocraft: No
  6. Have you subscribed to our YouTube channel: No
  7. Have you followed us on Twitter: No
  8. Do you agree to the Herocraft EULA & ToS: Yes
  9. Special Key: HCV10
My friend Oisaque told me this server is really fun with roleplaying adventuring and minecraft so this servers gotta be great.
I hope i get accepted soon because Oisaque is already white-listed and we are currently having a hard time in the ruins.
We have been invited to a town in Haven but i cant go just yet. Thank you for reading my application.

What is your relationship to: Oisaque

vsilva1993

Wood
Oisaque And I Have Been Good Friends For over 2 Years, I guess you can say he is like my gaming brother for We play a lot of games together, We go to collage Together, We Are Actually Playing on the server together right now in the Runes.

Last edited: