• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Vp11's Application

Vp11

Wood
...Well im sorry for the bumping alot, also idk how to edit my post >_<, and as for my ban on yumacraft here is the story. I got tired of the mods and admins abusing there powers which was them banning people for no apparent reason and also causing fights on the server which then led to them banning whoever they were fighting with. Not only that they also banned other mods and themselves just for fun and they would quite rarely help others out which me and other members had to take over doing. I then asked them if they could stop fighting with a member which then turned into a sort of fight with me and them. I even told the admin that instead of him messing with people can he help us out. I told him I understand if you have a life but but can you help us the people who play on his server out, and if he could take responsibility for his server and he said "the server is mine and I do whatever I want whenever I want, I made it for no one else but me and if you dont like it you can go find another server." So I told him ok I will then I was banned. And that was about it with as much details as I could remember if they didnt shut down there website and server I could of shown you a forum post about the whole arguement but sadly their server is shut down. Hopefully that will help you guys decide on an answer.

Trok

ICE ICE ICE!
I thing he would be a great add on to the community! Since everyone else said something, I think I will to. xD

GreekCrackShot

Legacy Supporter 7
That's better. After the explanation, I do agree with Trok. His story is believable, and I have encountered admins who abuse their powers similar to one's he talks about. I'm gonna go on my judgement and let the guy in. He's already waited long enough ;).

Congratulations! You were accepted. Please, check your PM.

Trok

ICE ICE ICE!
Oh! Your getting a welcome from Apherdite herself! I never got one. QQ

Apherdite

Queen Bee
lol I tend to miss a lot of them, but I had to look at this one with 23 replies at the time and like... 240 views haha

Also, DAMN my signature is humongous. Getting that fixed.