• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Vp11's Application

Vp11

Wood
  1. In-game name: My in game name is Vp11
  2. Location & Age: Highland,CA
  3. Previous Bans (Includes other servers): Yes I have been banned on a server called Yumacraft, because I had tried to talk to the mods and admins about not abusing their powers therefore they thought I was not an appropriate person for their server.
  4. Referral(s): yoIyo
  5. Reason you should be accepted: I have been looking for another server for awhile so I can play and meet alot more people, so my friend told me about this and he said there were alot of people and I would like to meet them, Not only that I would like to engage in some fun rp servers i've always wanted to be in one but all I find are creative and other stuff thats not rp I guess but I would like to play in this server because there will be lots of people and its an rp type server, I hope you guys will add me.
  6. How did you hear about Herocraft?: From my friend yoIyo
  7. Have you voted for Herocraft: yes I will.
  8. Additional info: Eh I can build very well I guess and I am a nice person =D

Vp11

Wood
Can you explain this ban for greifing? ---> http://mcbans.com/player/Vp11

Oh yes I forgot about that..I hope this doesnt ruin my reasons for trying to join but I joined a random server with my friend and he asked me if I could help him destroy his house so we were destroying it and it wasnt his which I found out when the owner came and saw us, so he reported us to the owner of the server and therefore we got banned.

jmoney222

Legacy Supporter 5
We dont care about vouches RagingDragon. In fact, you aren't supposed to post on someone else's whitelist app anyways.

For you, vp11, I am not the only Proctor and I have a life other than Herocraft.

Ginzuishou

Legacy Supporter 3
The griefing doesn't concern me all that much as a reason not to accept him(he would be watched), but the telling mods/admin that they're abusing their powers does. Personally, I'd like to hear more about how said abuse was happening and how this applicant came to telling them that they felt their powers were being misused. However, I think @Brutalacerate should be looking at this, since this application has been here almost a week and no one seems to know how to call this.

GreekCrackShot

Legacy Supporter 7
Yeah honestly, this is a tough one. But if it were me originally making a decision for his first application, and he didn't tell us of the first ban, I would've denied. But by explaining himself, and actually putting some effort into trying to get into the server, I think he may deserve a chance. But I'm not calling the shots.... @jmoney

His griefing ban honestly seems minor, if there was more than one ban, then that's a different story. The spamming the bumps is kind of annoying, editing your post would help

Most of the guys I deny don't even give debating a thought, they just move along.

EDIT: I do want to know details on the incident, to clear up the situation. Honesty helps.