• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Voxel map.

downfall325

Legacy Supporter 6
We had talked about allowing certain versions of voxel map over the last week or so. I know there's a 1.8 version stripped of radar, im not sure how hard it would be for nocheat to allow only this version .. Also to nip radar in the butt with voxel have we thought about just using a MOTD with §3 §6 §3 §6 §3 §6 §e or §3 §6 §3 §6 §3 §6 §d If we used a motd it wouldnt matter what version they had the server would automatically disable it. Cheers

Rhapsodist

Legacy Supporter 5
His looks fine, use it.
"Fine" sure, it does look fine.
But I'd like the option to use a better looking/better functionality Minimap (Voxel) until more features are added to the Heromod one.
No offence to Unknown, because I appreciate all the work he's put into the new HeroMod.

downfall325

Legacy Supporter 6
We had talked about allowing certain versions of voxel map over the last week or so. I know there's a 1.8 version stripped of radar, im not sure how hard it would be for nocheat to allow only this version .. Also to nip radar in the butt with voxel have we thought about just using a MOTD with §3 §6 §3 §6 §3 §6 §e or §3 §6 §3 §6 §3 §6 §d If we used a motd it wouldnt matter what version they had the server would automatically disable it. Cheers

Lol i'm not sure how someone can disagree with my statement no opinions were included in it just factual statements/ideas..

Kainzo

The Disposable Hero
Staff member
Founder
Adventure Team
We're using hc.to/heromod - none of these minimaps can be used due to radars.
The MOTD system doesnt actually work. YOu can retest it on a private server.

downfall325

Legacy Supporter 6
Remember when i mentioned we should be using voxel and the permission system for its intended use "to block radar" instead of blocking voxel itself and everyone was against it. now voxel works fine and you want to include it in the modpack awkward..

its ok ily

Kainzo

The Disposable Hero
Staff member
Founder
Adventure Team
We're using hc.to/heromod - none of these minimaps can be used due to radars.
The MOTD system doesnt actually work. YOu can retest it on a private server.
Remember when i mentioned we should be using voxel and the permission system for its intended use "to block radar" instead of blocking voxel itself and everyone was against it. now voxel works fine and you want to include it in the modpack awkward..

its ok ily
We have greater control over things in a modpack, we can manually rip things out and shovel them to you. We use ClientPermissions to actively block things in mods that support it, we also have the MTD setup with the colorcode crap but that has never worked.

After further testing with @CoolBeans279 - we can confirm something is blocking it, so we'll allow it now.

Last edited: