• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Voting

The second vote link says my username is invalid and the fourth doesn't give me a box to fill in so I can't vote on it sometimes. At best i can get 3 votes how the hell do these ppl get six?!???

Danda

Dungeon Master Extremist
Staff member
Administrator
Guide
Wiki Team
Max Legacy Supporter
hc.to/vote1 through hc.to/vote13 (Not actually just 4 links)
Usually about 7 actually work for me.
Basically this, there are more voting links than are actually displayed on the voting page. For some reason they've not been put up on the HC site. Additionally (not sure if this is still the case or not) but some sites used to allow for voting twice a day if you got the timing right as they'd only have an 18 hour cooldown on voting and would also reset the timer at a specific time too.

Jonsoon

Legacy Supporter 8
Basically this, there are more voting links than are actually displayed on the voting page. For some reason they've not been put up on the HC site. Additionally (not sure if this is still the case or not) but some sites used to allow for voting twice a day if you got the timing right as they'd only have an 18 hour cooldown on voting and would also reset the timer at a specific time too.
Well then.. that would have been nice to know that there are more sites to vote on =(

FaZeAlpine

ICE ICE ICE!
Should I.... remove these sites?

I think a good solution is to promote 4 with a primary reward. Then provide the rest of the active voting sites as a 'do on your own accord' option, and possibly still include a reward that's minor compared to the primary reward.

Kainzo

The Disposable Hero
Staff member
Founder
Adventure Team
I think a good solution is to promote 4 with a primary reward. Then provide the rest of the active voting sites as a 'do on your own accord' option, and possibly still include a reward that's minor compared to the primary reward.
Dont know how possible that is... I think with GAlistener we can define based on where the vote is coming from...