• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

voting

pocketemu

TNT
does anyone do it higher level? Not that you need an incentive to do so but the xp and specifically the souls given seems low.

UltimateOptics

Legacy Supporter 7
does anyone do it higher level? Not that you need an incentive to do so but the xp and specifically the souls given seems low.
We want people to vote for our server because they want to help out and not because they want the rewards, this explains why the xp and souls are relatively low. Hope this helped :)

pocketemu

TNT
no i agree and that makes sense, just looking at it from more profitable point of view for everyone. people would be more inclined to vote that are new or older players, server gets bigger, players are rewarded for helping the server more (which shows the gratitude of the server owners as well ( i mean what player base doesn't want to know the higher ups appreciate them, not that you all don't.) , thus more players and higher level community for pvp and other events.

Xargun

Legacy Supporter 9
I try to vote daily for two reasons...

1. It helps the server out
2. I profit from it

Now the exp rewards and souls are low, but really it takes 5 minutes (less actually) and you get 6 souls and 450 exp with no risk and no loss (I say 6 because only 6 sites seem to work for me although I keep voting on all 7).