• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Suggestion Voting

Thejoker1177

Legacy Supporter 3
As you can see, the server rank on minestatus has been droping over the past month. To get new players on herocraft, we need more votes to raise up our rank on minestatus.

One way to do this would be increasing the voting reward. Something in the 10-20c range would be really nice because it encourages more people to vote on a daily basis.

7c is not really worth that much in my thoughts.

OrangeAngel

Legacy Supporter 2
Shameless Doublepost... And Minestatus no longer matters... It is down the drain now.

Kainzo

The Disposable Hero
Staff member
Founder
Adventure Team
Basically... with the amount of proxy voting that goes on... it's just kind of ... there. Sure it brings in new players - but MC-serverlist has more hits and MCF forums brings in the most whitelist apps more than anything.

"Bumping" our post on MCF = better than voting, tbh.

Aanokint

Obsidian
I heard about HC from YouTube. I feel we should have more HC vids. Sure we have a few from Etkenn, the stuff of nightmares by toastt, the guide to HC, and others. But we need to just almost start a webshowto raise popularity! If I had access to screen recording software that worked(win7 no mods to OS suggestions loved!) I would be doing this already!