• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Suggestion Voting Button

Kourne

Legacy Supporter 3
There isn't much to say about this, I merely suggest that all 4 (if I recall correctly) voting sites should be implemented in the head navigator.
The links are all saved in my favorites, but since there are already 2 of them, why not add the others aswell. Shouldn't be too much of a hassle to add an image on the html template and link it.

Opinions are welcome. ;)

JDFinal

Legacy Supporter 5
Those are the only two I vote on, because I don't have any other way to get to the others. Would love to have them all up there.

Psychokhaos

Legacy Supporter 3
There isn't much to say about this, I merely suggest that all 4 (if I recall correctly) voting sites should be implemented in the head navigator.
The links are all saved in my favorites, but since there are already 2 of them, why not add the others aswell. Shouldn't be too much of a hassle to add an image on the html template and link it.

Opinions are welcome. ;)
There are 5 as of recently; tiny.cc/hco1 -> tiny.cc/hco5

Something I think may be good is a page, like we used to have the Library, with an icon linking to it where the Vote stuff is currently. Then, have little banners or whatever for each voting site. Mae it look less cluttered above, that way.