• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Voting after application

I voted after the application and got my exp then choose my class then lost them, i'm aware that you lose levels when you change classes, but i picked my class then lost them when i become rouge, so if i can get the exp back possibly it would be appreciated.

kirinelf

A frightening Cactus!
I don't think you lose levels on class change. When you spec back to your previous class, you should be at the same level as you were when you left it. So there won't be an 'EXP refund', per se, but you won't have lost any progress on that class.

Haxnn

Legacy Supporter 3
When you choose a new class, all your levels start off at 1. When you gain exp in a class, it is saved, however only for that class. If you go back to the class that gained the exp when you voted, you will notice that all your levels in that class are there.

I was just a default class if there is one, then i voted, then became rouge, then lost levels.

Haxnn

Legacy Supporter 3
I was just a default class if there is one, then i voted, then became rouge, then lost levels.

Thats because the exp you gained from voting was saved in lostsoul (default class), as that was the class you were when you voted.