• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Vote you fools!

GraRona

Portal
I only vote for servers that I feel are fun. Right now HC is not fun so I am not voting. When 1.0/new map comes out I will vote definitely because I know that I will be having fun.

kperkins1982

Max Legacy Supporter
I've been on the test server having wheel barrels of fun, nobody actually plays 1.8 server anymore had like 49 people on it the other night

applelove

Legacy Supporter 5
I only vote for servers that I feel are fun. Right now HC is not fun so I am not voting. When 1.0/new map comes out I will vote definitely because I know that I will be having fun.
I think we need to reconsider our proctor team members.

There are 33 people on the test server. That's about average in the evenings right now. Map wipes have nothing to do with the server's ranking, if you'd vote for the server normally, vote for it now.

GreekCrackShot

Legacy Supporter 7
shallow grarona is shallow. I stopped voting because minestatus is a joke. Make up a better reason next time! ;)

Faunherer

Legacy Supporter 4
I vote when I remember to vote. I am awfully forgetful though so I will probably click on minestatus and completely forget what I was going to do.

GraRona

Portal
I think we need to reconsider our proctor team members.

There are 33 people on the test server. That's about average in the evenings right now. Map wipes have nothing to do with the server's ranking, if you'd vote for the server normally, vote for it now.

I don't vote for the server just because I play on the server. I will vote for the server only once most of the 1.o bugs are fixed (there are still many) and the final product of "Project Dragon" is released. Basically what I am saying is that I only vote for servers that I feel that deserve the vote and currently (I feel) HC doesn't deserve my vote. However, once the new map is released, I probably will vote because HC will probably deserve it.

I am just expressing my feelings about voting at the current time and if any staff feels like my opinions are not needed, feel free to edit my post.

Also Apples, I feel there no need to insult my Proctor Position because I feel I am on par with my duties and anyone has the right to vote whenever they want. If you really feel that I don't deserve to be a proctor for whatever reason, please take it up with a staff member.