• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Vordai !~Not Recruiting~!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GodOfGales

Legacy Supporter 4
~Vordai~
1115vlg.png

You feel the cold winds of the iced landscape slowly freeze you under the silver light emitted from the moon. You seem to feel death scratch your ear. All you can do is lie down.
Yet you find yourself able to open your eyes the next morning. What is this you wonder. As you examine where you had wandered the night prior, the loud sound of church bells echo throughout the mountains. You follow the noise, and by the sound of the last clong you see a walled city against a mountain. Spires sprout from the walls, giving the city a grand look. You almost begin to cry at the sight of civilization.
You sit there once more, a few moments go by. Then you hear the sound of a horse drawn cart get closer. You turn to find a farmer. "What is this place," you ask. "This is Vordai, capital of New Delve, beacon in the arctic," he replies. He offers you a ride into the city, in which you so kindly accept. You have just embarked on the adventure of a lifetime.

~Town Rules~
  • Thou shalt not bring harm upon any fellow Vordian, nor shall you any Delvian.
  • -
  • Never shall any object belonging to a Vordian or Delvian be found stolen by a citizen of Vordai.
  • -
  • Coloring your application white is required to be accepted.
  • -
  • Disrespecting any official of Vordai and Delve alike shall not be committed.
  • -
  • Constant complaining is considered as useless gabble and shall be punished.
  • -
  • Any wrongdoing against the city shall result in extreme punishment.
  • -
  • If you proceed to remain inactive for one and a half weeks without giving warning thou shall lose your house, yet your things shall be kept safe for another two weeks.
  • -
  • You are expected to pay taxes to the city, as a maximum of two re-entries are accepted before you shall not be allowed back.
  • -
  • You are expected to use common sense, as any rules not listed but should already be known as common sense are in affect.
~Town Hierarchy~
Vordai, being capital of the largest nation at the time of this post, is in close ties with national offices. This being, the town government is centered around national government itself.
Emperor: The Emperor serves as the leader of Vordai and ruler of New Delve, thus earning the title "Emperor" over "King".
Grand Heir: The Grand Heir is the direct inheritor of Vordai in the event of the current Emperor going inactive or leaving. He/she also is the right hand man of the Emperor, and highly regarded with respect.
Heir: Heir's have a spot in the SiC rank in-game but do not directly inherit Vordai. They are closely tied in with the Emperor and usually represent a national office within the city.
High Priest: The High Priest of Vordai shall bring all Vordian to salvation through the mighty Zo, and he/she is considered sacred to the community.
Grand City Builder: This role serves as the primary town builder.

Senator: The Senator works as an elected representative to the Delvian Senate in the name of Vordai directly from Vordian popular vote.
Council: The Council votes on promotions in the populous and other things regarding the town itself. Often times a council member will reflect a town department.
Sentinel: The Sentinel runs the town military force and maintains any national military duties in the name of Vordai. Often times serves as the Council Chairman of the Guard.

Scribe: The Scribes usually work alongside the High Priest in working on town development religiously, governmentally, and the general sorts.
Diplomat: The Vordian Diplomats work directly with towns outside of New Delve with allied towns.
Guard: Guards serve as town military members.
Exchequer: Exchequer's work on the town economy and run the town bank.
Helper: The Helpers are elite town builders.
More information regarding Departments and Guilds to come.

More Information to be added, such as lore and history.

~Apply today.~

We delight in your interest to join Vordai. The applicants of Vordai are to be of decent standards, as the town serves as a Capital and wants fellow Vordian to act as such. Your amount of time on the server does not matter, as long as you prove mature. Below is the application format. Copy and paste it after reading the post and fill in the information below.
In Game Name:
Age?:
Do you use Team Speak?:
Do you use Skype?:
Would you like to serve a governmental role one day?:
How did you discover Vordai?:
How long are you able to play on an average day?:
What are your current relations with Vordian?:
How long have you been on Herocraft?:
What class are you, along with level?:
What profession are you, along with level?:
Would you ever consider trying RolePlay?:
Any previous towns?:
If yes to the question above, what happened there?:
And additional information?:

Good luck!

Last edited:

Perboni

Legacy Supporter 2
Long, prosperous and glorious may be the New Delve empire and its Capital, the God's Stronghold of Vordai.

_Trains_

Obsidian
Long, prosperous and glorious may be the New Delve empire and its Capital, the God's Stronghold of Vordai.
May Vordai be as strong as the hearts of the villagers within. I give Vordai my best wishes and hope for mighty success in the near future.
@GodOfGales, I wish you the best of luck.

(PvP peptalk) May you drive your enemies before you to the music of their women's lamentations! Long live the empire! Long live New Delve!

(PvE peptalk) Proper, as you forge a new path for yourself through the cruel world around you, and delve into the unknown. May the winds of the Great Gales forever blow in your favor! All hail New Delve!

GodOfGales

Legacy Supporter 4
Thank you for all your work Tim.
Likewise, King Perboni!
May Vordai be as strong as the hearts of the villagers within. I give Vordai my best wishes and hope for mighty success in the near future.
@GodOfGales, I wish you the best of luck.
Luck to you as well, trains.
(PvP peptalk) May you drive your enemies before you to the music of their women's lamentations! Long live the empire! Long live New Delve!

(PvE peptalk) Proper, as you forge a new path for yourself through the cruel world around you, and delve into the unknown. May the winds of the Great Gales forever blow in your favor! All hail New Delve!
I thank you!

Post Updated. Note: Anyone I denied at Tiltwo is welcome to re-apply here if so desired.

In Game Name: General_Skrubs
Do you use Team Speak?: never heard of it honestly
Do you use Skype?: not since my highschool freshman gf kek
Would you like to serve a governmental role one day?: possibly? need to get a feel for the town and how things run before i'll feel comfortable saying yes to this of not
How did you discover Vordai?: auto message upon joining the recruitment chat
What are your current relations with Vordian?: none but looking prospective
How long have you been on Herocraft?: been a member for two years but haven't played in almost a year now
What class are you, along with level?: ranger lvl 1
What profession are you, along with level?: current crafter lvl 4 going to be a farmer
Would you ever consider trying RolePlay?: maybe? depends on the crowd
Any previous towns?: on herocraft no
If yes to the question above, what happened there?: n/a
And additional information?: haven't played minecraft in a good minute looking to get back into a casual online game play
:)

Last edited:

GodOfGales

Legacy Supporter 4
Would you like to serve a governmental role one day?: possibly? need to get a feel for the town and how things run before i'll feel comfortable saying yes to this of not
How long have you been on Herocraft?: been a member for two years but haven't played in almost a year now
What profession are you, along with level?: current crafter lvl 4 going to be a farmer
And additional information?: haven't played minecraft in a good minute looking to get back into a casual online game play
You hear a small force of local guardsmen assemble and walk over to you. They then speak, saying, "Due to your failure to read the town rules thou shall be cast out into the ice." They then proceed to toss you out, wishing you luck on future adventures.

GodOfGales

Legacy Supporter 4
The guards watch as you stumble back, looking for another chance. They confront someone of higher rank, who grants mercy upon you. "We welcome to into our gates, Vordian."

iAlchemist

Legacy Supporter 3
Let your trail be blazed into the icy fury of the mountains so that it may never be lost or forgotten under the void of Ashys, and may you conquer the obstacles of the cruel cold and overcome the elements. Long live civilization! Long live Vordai!

@GodOfGales

Last edited:
In Game Name: spiderhawk514
Do you use Team Speak?: don't use it
Do you use Skype?: have account forgot password
Would you like to serve a governmental role one day?:maybe depends
How did you discover Vordai?: message from GodOfGales
What are your current relations with Vordian?: none
What profession are you, along with level?: current crafter lvl 11
Would you ever consider trying RolePlay?: maybe
And additional information?: no

In Game Name: Pendragon863
Do you use Team Speak?:sometimes
Do you use Skype?:no
Would you like to serve a governmental role one day?:yes
How did you discover Vordai?:Iwas serching for a new town on citadel towns
How long are you able to play on an average day?: up to 3h
What are your current relations with Vordian?:No contact
How long have you been on Herocraft?:a few days
What class are you, along with level?:Wizard level 7
What profession are you, along with level?: Crafter level 7
Would you ever consider trying RolePlay?:yes
Any previous towns?:no
And additional information?:On weekdays I'm only on after 3:00PM Eastern

Last edited:

GodOfGales

Legacy Supporter 4
In Game Name: spiderhawk514
Do you use Team Speak?: don't use it
Do you use Skype?: have account forgot password
Would you like to serve a governmental role one day?:maybe depends
How did you discover Vordai?: message from GodOfGales
What are your current relations with Vordian?: none
What profession are you, along with level?: current crafter lvl 11
Would you ever consider trying RolePlay?: maybe
And additional information?: no
In Game Name: Pendragon863
Do you use Team Speak?:sometimes
Do you use Skype?:no
Would you like to serve a governmental role one day?:yes
How did you discover Vordai?:Iwas serching for a new town on citadel towns
How long are you able to play on an average day?: up to 3h
What are your current relations with Vordian?:No contact
How long have you been on Herocraft?:a few days
What class are you, along with level?:Wizard level 7
What profession are you, along with level?: Crafter level 7
Would you ever consider trying RolePlay?:yes
Any previous towns?:no
And additional information?:On weekdays I'm only on after 3:00PM Eastern
The guard see you coming, but refuses to open the gate due to your failure to follow the rules.

Retro5050

TNT
In Game Name: Retro5050
Age?: 17
Do you use Team Speak?: No.
Do you use Skype?: No.
Would you like to serve a governmental role one day?: Yes.
How did you discover Vordai?: I met GodofGales in chat, who I recently knew as Hyperion_the_ii.
How long are you able to play on an average day?: During the weekdays, not much. On the weekends, about 4 hours per day at the least.
What are your current relations with Vordian?: None.
How long have you been on Herocraft?: Since the big update, a few hours. I used to play a lot before.
What class are you, along with level?: Ranger, level 1
What profession are you, along with level?: Crafter, level 1
Would you ever consider trying RolePlay?: Yeah, I've tried it a little bit. I just need to get the hang of it.
Any previous towns?: Yes, I just joined a town today because I am new and didn't know where else to go.
If yes to the question above, what happened there?: Nothing, I have been peaceful.
And additional information?: I'm a big PvPer. I am really good with ranger/pathfinder. I was playing wizard earlier, but I just switched a few moments prior to me submitting this so it reset my hero and profession back down.

GodOfGales

Legacy Supporter 4
In Game Name: Retro5050
Age?: 17
Do you use Team Speak?: No.
Do you use Skype?: No.
Would you like to serve a governmental role one day?: Yes.
How did you discover Vordai?: I met GodofGales in chat, who I recently knew as Hyperion_the_ii.
How long are you able to play on an average day?: During the weekdays, not much. On the weekends, about 4 hours per day at the least.
What are your current relations with Vordian?: None.
How long have you been on Herocraft?: Since the big update, a few hours. I used to play a lot before.
What class are you, along with level?: Ranger, level 1
What profession are you, along with level?: Crafter, level 1
Would you ever consider trying RolePlay?: Yeah, I've tried it a little bit. I just need to get the hang of it.
Any previous towns?: Yes, I just joined a town today because I am new and didn't know where else to go.
If yes to the question above, what happened there?: Nothing, I have been peaceful.
And additional information?: I'm a big PvPer. I am really good with ranger/pathfinder. I was playing wizard earlier, but I just switched a few moments prior to me submitting this so it reset my hero and profession back down.
You and the farmer ride up to the gate. The guards see you, and open it. They throw some robes on you to protect you from the cold and lead you to the tavern, Welcoming you into the city.

ejay256

Dirt
In Game Name: ejay25

Do you use Team Speak?:No

Do you use Skype?:Sadly Not

Would you like to serve a governmental role one day?:Sentinel

How did you discover Vordai?:I was advertised by GodOfGales

How long are you able to play on an average day?: On weekdays up until 10:00 sometimes 10:05. Weekends: 12:00

What are your current relations with Vordian?:Neutral

How long have you been on Herocraft?:3 days .

What class are you, along with level?: Paladin level 3 hopefully this is allowed

What profession are you, along with level?: I am verily new to the system and do not know what that is.

Would you ever consider trying RolePlay?: I have been a roleplayer for quite some time now.

if yes to the question above, what happened there?:

And additional information?:I am very good with combat but sadly i do not have teamspeak.

Last edited:

GodOfGales

Legacy Supporter 4
In Game Name: ejay25

Do you use Team Speak?:No

Do you use Skype?:Sadly Not

Would you like to serve a governmental role one day?:Sentinel

How did you discover Vordai?:I was advertised by GodOfGales

How long are you able to play on an average day?: On weekdays up until 10:00 sometimes 10:05. Weekends: 12:00

What are your current relations with Vordian?:Neutral

How long have you been on Herocraft?:3 days .

What class are you, along with level?: Paladin level 3 hopefully this is allowed

What profession are you, along with level?: I am verily new to the system and do not know what that is.

Would you ever consider trying RolePlay?: I have been a roleplayer for quite some time now.

if yes to the question above, what happened there?:

And additional information?:I am very good with combat but sadly i do not have teamspeak.
The guards see you quickly read the rules and change yourself accordingly, but decide you mercy. They welcome you as a Vordian.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.