• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!
  1. What is your IGN (case sensitive)? Chilli_Bandit
  2. How old are you? 15
  3. Time Zone? Australian Western Standard Time (+8:00 GMT)
  4. How long have you played HC? about a year and a half
  5. How often are you active in game? 2+ Hours a day in the afternoon my time, 1 hour a day in the morning my time. A lot more on the weekends
  6. What class are you? What Level? Dragoon 51
  7. What profession are you? What Level? Blacksmith 41
  8. Other Towns you were a part of? Erebor, Novigrad, Hilltop Hood (personal town). I left you guys originally because nobody really played at my time but then I figured that with my timezone, no town would offer me players that play at my time. I could at least make the most of the time I get to share with Americans and Europeans by joining you guys and having a group of players to back me up. If I need another interview because I'm only 15, that's cool
  9. Why do you want to join Erebor? I miss the sense of community Erebor gave me and I feel that if I am allowed back into the town, I could train some other new players in basic PvP (I'm not the best but I'd be happy to teach some newbies basic combos and counters)
  10. Are you ok with paying a tax requirement? No worries
  11. Do you have TeamSpeak and a mic? Yes and I'd be happy to be put under a trial like last time I was accepted into Erebor
  12. Have you read our rules? Certainly have :)

Aneriel

TNT
  • What is your IGN (case sensitive)? SiredFox
  • How old are you? 19
  • Time Zone? Central Time
  • How long have you played HC? 6 days
  • How often are you active in game? Everyday, mostly in the evening
  • What class are you? What Level? Ranger 49
  • What profession are you? What Level? Blacksmith 31
  • Other Towns you were a part of? Fort Hensack (left when i found out my leader was kinda a douche), Dreskavor (town i made to keep my stuff safe)
  • Why do you want to join Erebor? I feel like being apart of a bigger community will bring more excitement to the game
  • Are you ok with paying a tax requirement? of course
  • Do you have TeamSpeak and a mic? yup
  • Have you read our rules? yes

ACCEPTED, Please get with LadyDutch, Guardian787 or myself to get setup in town, then one of our helpers will give you a tour.

Last edited:

Aneriel

TNT
  1. What is your IGN (case sensitive)? Chilli_Bandit
  2. How old are you? 15
  3. Time Zone? Australian Western Standard Time (+8:00 GMT)
  4. How long have you played HC? about a year and a half
  5. How often are you active in game? 2+ Hours a day in the afternoon my time, 1 hour a day in the morning my time. A lot more on the weekends
  6. What class are you? What Level? Dragoon 51
  7. What profession are you? What Level? Blacksmith 41
  8. Other Towns you were a part of? Erebor, Novigrad, Hilltop Hood (personal town). I left you guys originally because nobody really played at my time but then I figured that with my timezone, no town would offer me players that play at my time. I could at least make the most of the time I get to share with Americans and Europeans by joining you guys and having a group of players to back me up. If I need another interview because I'm only 15, that's cool
  9. Why do you want to join Erebor? I miss the sense of community Erebor gave me and I feel that if I am allowed back into the town, I could train some other new players in basic PvP (I'm not the best but I'd be happy to teach some newbies basic combos and counters)
  10. Are you ok with paying a tax requirement? No worries
  11. Do you have TeamSpeak and a mic? Yes and I'd be happy to be put under a trial like last time I was accepted into Erebor
  12. Have you read our rules? Certainly have :)

ACCEPTED, Please get with LadyDutch, Guardian787 or myself to get setup in town, then one of our helpers will give you a tour.

1. Whats your IGN: SuperWeegeeGamer
2: How Old Are you: 17
3.Timezone: Eastern
4.How long have you played HC: I played herocraft since Deember 21 2014
5.How often are you active in game? 4:00 - ???? mostly on for around 2-3 hours less if i got colleage work to do
6.What class are you: Bloodmage 44
7.What profession are you: Farmer 32
9.Why do you want to join erebor: Cause its both active and defensive ( both are my favorites and im a mountain fan )
10: Are you ok with paying a tax requirement? Yes as i make quick money selling weapons and armor in market
11. Do you have teamspeak and a mic: I got skype and a mic but no ts :eek:
12: Have you read our rules? Yes

Aneriel

TNT
1. Whats your IGN: SuperWeegeeGamer
2: How Old Are you: 17
3.Timezone: Eastern
4.How long have you played HC: I played herocraft since Deember 21 2014
5.How often are you active in game? 4:00 - ???? mostly on for around 2-3 hours less if i got colleage work to do
6.What class are you: Bloodmage 44
7.What profession are you: Farmer 32
9.Why do you want to join erebor: Cause its both active and defensive ( both are my favorites and im a mountain fan )
10: Are you ok with paying a tax requirement? Yes as i make quick money selling weapons and armor in market
11. Do you have teamspeak and a mic: I got skype and a mic but no ts :eek:
12: Have you read our rules? Yes

Accepted. Please download TS and use it, it's free and what we all use. Get with LadyDutch, Guardian787 or myself in game to get setup in town.

Zeothix

Iron
  1. What is your IGN (case sensitive)? Zeothix
  2. How old are you? 16
  3. Time Zone? Eastern
  4. How long have you played HC? Since the map reset
  5. How often are you active in game? Fairly often. Maybe 4 times a week minimum
  6. What class are you? What Level? Boodmage, currently 35 and counting.
  7. What profession are you? What Level? Crafter level 1.
  8. Other Towns you were a part of? None
  9. Why do you want to join Erebor? I dont have a base and a friend in Erebor said I should apply.
  10. Are you ok with paying a tax requirement? Of course.
  11. Do you have TeamSpeak and a mic? No.
  12. Have you read our rules? Yes

Kankardan

TNT
hucJvic.jpg
UyZsQg7.png

1. What is your IGN (case sensitive)? Kankardan
  2. How old are you? 36
  3. Time Zone? Eastern
  4. How long have you played HC? 3
  5. How often are you active in game? weekdays 10am-12pm off for 6 consecutive days
  6. What class are you? What Level? Paladin 48
  7. What profession are you? What Level? Blacksmith 40
  8. Other Towns you were a part of? Undergrowth
  9. Why do you want to join Erebor? Veteran town, better security than undergrowth
  10. Are you ok with paying a tax requirement? don't exactly have a choice in this matter
  11. Do you have TeamSpeak and a mic? yes
  12. Have you read our rules? yes

Lumify

Glowing Redstone
  1. What is your IGN (case sensitive)? Lumify
  2. How old are you? 22
  3. Time Zone? EST
  4. How long have you played HC? I played in early 2012 for a while, but haven't played for a couple years
  5. How often are you active in game? I just joined, I don't know. Probably 4 hours a week or so.
  6. What class are you? What Level? Level 1 wizard
  7. What profession are you? What Level? Level 1 noob
  8. Other Towns you were a part of? not recently
  9. Why do you want to join Erebor? It's the only town with people actively on Teamspeak
  10. Are you ok with paying a tax requirement? yes
  11. Do you have TeamSpeak and a mic? hell yeah
  12. Have you read our rules? yes I love rules

jacksin125

Gold
  1. What is your IGN (case sensitive)? jacksin125
  2. How old are you? 16
  3. Time Zone? US East Coast
  4. How long have you played HC? Before the new map, I played it for months.
  5. How often are you active in game? I just started again, so not completely sure yet, but I'll either leave the town (aka I won't trouble you) or be on constantly.
  6. What class are you? What Level? Just started 5 min ago
  7. What profession are you? What Level? ^
  8. Other Towns you were a part of? Way back when Ataria
  9. Why do you want to join Erebor? Because iirc, you kinda need a town on this server
  10. Are you ok with paying a tax requirement? All the decent towns appear to have a tax requirement, so yeah.
  11. Do you have TeamSpeak and a mic? no, but if it turns out to be worth it I can get it.
  12. Have you read our rules? Yes. I would like to know where I can mine, though.

1. What is your IGN (case sensitive)? asdfmoviefan102
  2. How old are you? 16
  3. Time Zone? Eastern Standard Time
  4. How long have you played HC? I just started
  5. How often are you active in game? Just started but I will be on everyday at least once
  6. What class are you? What Level? Level 1 Wizard
  7. What profession are you? What Level? Level 1 Crafter
  9. Why do you want to join Erebor? I want to join because I am looking for a town in which I can help others as well as hve others help me.
  10. Are you ok with paying a tax requirement? Yes
  11. Do you have TeamSpeak and a mic? Yes

Aneriel

TNT

1. What is your IGN (case sensitive)? Lumify
  2. How old are you? 22
  3. Time Zone? EST
  4. How long have you played HC? I played in early 2012 for a while, but haven't played for a couple years
  5. How often are you active in game? I just joined, I don't know. Probably 4 hours a week or so.
  6. What class are you? What Level? Level 1 wizard
  7. What profession are you? What Level? Level 1 noob
  8. Other Towns you were a part of? not recently
  9. Why do you want to join Erebor? It's the only town with people actively on Teamspeak
  10. Are you ok with paying a tax requirement? yes
  11. Do you have TeamSpeak and a mic? hell yeah
  12. Have you read our rules? yes I love rules

2. How old are you? 16
  5. How often are you active in game? I just started again, so not completely sure yet, but I'll either leave the town (aka I won't trouble you) or be on constantly.
  9. Why do you want to join Erebor? Because iirc, you kinda need a town on this server
  10. Are you ok with paying a tax requirement? All the decent towns appear to have a tax requirement, so yeah.
  11. Do you have TeamSpeak and a mic? no, but if it turns out to be worth it I can get it.
  12. Have you read our rules? Yes. I would like to know where I can mine, though.

1. What is your IGN (case sensitive)? asdfmoviefan102
  2. How old are you? 16
  3. Time Zone? Eastern Standard Time
  4. How long have you played HC? I just started
  5. How often are you active in game? Just started but I will be on everyday at least once
  6. What class are you? What Level? Level 1 Wizard
  7. What profession are you? What Level? Level 1 Crafter
  9. Why do you want to join Erebor? I want to join because I am looking for a town in which I can help others as well as hve others help me.
  10. Are you ok with paying a tax requirement? Yes

Accepted Please get with LadyDutch, Guardian787 or myself in game to get setup in town. We'll then find a helper to give you a tour. Welcome to Erebor

Aneriel

TNT

Kankardan:

Accepted Please get with LadyDutch, Guardian787 or myself in game to get setup in town. We'll then find a helper to give you a tour. Welcome to Erebor

LadyDutch

Legacy Supporter 6
Kankardan:

Personally gave him a tour myself. He's all set ☺️

Kurrelgyre

Gold
  1. What is your IGN (case sensitive)? WaterDogs (Though I will change it)
  2. How old are you? 17
  3. Time Zone? PST
  4. How long have you played HC? A year and a half
  5. How often are you active in game? Now and then I have medical problems, but I am active.
  6. What class are you? What Level? Bard. 36
  7. What profession are you? What Level? Crafter. Max. ( Saving up for a profession)
  8. Other Towns you were a part of? Dio's town two maps ago. Hawkeye's town this map
  9. Why do you want to join Erebor? My town is as transient as smoke. I would like to be in a town that's protected.
  10. Are you ok with paying a tax requirement? As long as it's not Great Britain's heavy taxes on America.
  12. Have you read our rules? I have. Thoroughly.

LadyDutch

Legacy Supporter 6
  1. What is your IGN (case sensitive)? WaterDogs (Though I will change it)
  2. How old are you? 17
  3. Time Zone? PST
  4. How long have you played HC? A year and a half
  5. How often are you active in game? Now and then I have medical problems, but I am active.
  6. What class are you? What Level? Bard. 36
  7. What profession are you? What Level? Crafter. Max. ( Saving up for a profession)
  8. Other Towns you were a part of? Dio's town two maps ago. Hawkeye's town this map
  9. Why do you want to join Erebor? My town is as transient as smoke. I would like to be in a town that's protected.
  10. Are you ok with paying a tax requirement? As long as it's not Great Britain's heavy taxes on America.
  12. Have you read our rules? I have. Thoroughly.
Accepted

LadyDutch

Legacy Supporter 6
  2. How old are you? 16
You need to get teamspeak before you are invited to town