• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

VIzzirgrizzIV´s G mute

Status
Not open for further replies.

VIzzirgrizzIV

Glowing Redstone
IGN: VIzzirgrizzIV
Muted by: @(name) @Kainzo
Time of mute: Around a minute ago
Server/Channel: Global
Reason for mute: ´drama´
Your story: It was a silent day on mc.herocraftonline.com so i was on outofcharacter and i see kainzo the owner of mc.herocraftonline.com is online on the server called herocraft online so Ive noticed the server is being awesome so I give him advice so the server doesnt go completely awesome. and boom now no one talks on outofcharacter cause i used to be the only interesting not take this game like if it was real life person on mc.herocraftonline.com that would talk on outofcharacter. Nooooowwww i see why the server is getting awesome but its ok kainzo I feel ur pain on the server dying and u dont want to admit it. RIP mc.herocraftonline.com

the real story is i told kainzo that he shouldve advertised the server when he went to that minecraft event and spoke about heroes. BUMP?

Status
Not open for further replies.