• Guest, we are doing a new map (refresh) for Herocraft. Gather your friends and get ready! Coming next Friday, 06/28/24 @ 7PM CT play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Visual2D's Whitelist App

Visual2D

Dirt
  1. Minecraft In-game name: Visual2D
  2. Location & Age: I live in Berea, Kentucky. Age 15
  3. Previous Bans from other Servers (If yes, explain where/when): I used to use cheat clients on minecraft about a year or two ago, I was banned around 2 times on the BloodHeroes server. Not proud of it, and I do not use clients anymore, just being honest ;)
  4. Referral(s)[Optional]: Cody5286 and 12zakk.
  5. Have you voted for Herocraft (No? Click here)?: Yes
  6. Have you subscribed to our YouTube Channel? (Optional): Yes
  7. Have you followed us on Twitter? (Optional): Yes
  8. Do you agree to the Herocraft EULA & ToS?: Yes
  9. Special key (DON'T LEAVE BLANK!): HCV8
Additional Information: I am a straight A student while still being very skilled at gaming and photo editing. I mostly play League of Legends, Gmod, and Minecraft. I talk to my friends over Skype when playing. I have a girlfriend who also plays Minecraft.

Building Example: (I only have 1 building because I recently reset my computer. Also the chests have backwards stairs on top so they will still open, but look nice)
2013-08-13_224347.png
2013-08-13_224324.png
2013-08-13_224331.png

Last edited:

Jackrox256

Obsidian
  3. Previous Bans from other Servers (If yes, explain where/when): I used to use cheat clients on minecraft about a year or two ago, I was banned around 2 times on the BloodHeroes server. Not proud of it, and I do not use clients anymore, just being honest ;)
  5. Reason you should be accepted: I am a fairly good builder, can have excellent coding skills in Lua, and could contribute to the town "Sparta" (Which I wish to join). I can also spend quite a bit of my time playing Minecraft if needed, and I understand the rules and intend to follow them and play fairly when the fellow players.
  6. How did you hear about Herocraft?: My friends Cody5286 and 12zakk are hosting a stream of their adventures, it seemed like fun so I plan on joining them as a Spartan.
  7. Have you voted for Herocraft (No? Click here)?: Yes
  8. Have you subscribed to our YouTube Channel? (Optional): Yes
  9. Have you followed us on Twitter? (Optional): Yes
  10. Do you agree to the Herocraft EULA & ToS?: Yes
  11. Special key (DON'T LEAVE BLANK!): HCV8
Additional Information: I am a straight A student while still being very skilled at gaming and photo editing. I mostly play League of Legends, Gmod, and Minecraft. I talk to my friends over Skype when playing. I have a girlfriend who also plays Minecraft.

Building Example: (I only have 1 building because I recently reset my computer. Also the chests have backwards stairs ontop so they will still open, but look nice)

***Reviewing***

Visual2D

Dirt
I'm sorry, it contains all of the same information, but I've added some lines from the other post on the thread. My apologies. Would you still like me to edit out the extra information?

Jackrox256

Obsidian
  5. Have you voted for Herocraft (No? Click here)?: Yes
  6. Have you subscribed to our YouTube Channel? (Optional): Yes
  7. Have you followed us on Twitter? (Optional): Yes
  8. Do you agree to the Herocraft EULA & ToS?: Yes
  9. Special key (DON'T LEAVE BLANK!): HCV8

***Reviewing***