• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Villager Wipe?!

UltimateOptics

Legacy Supporter 7
I have heard multiple complains on animals itself disappearing as well as villagers. Kainzo said if it was a butcher then it was an accident.

Kankardan

TNT
so in other words.... a protected in town village filled with maxed villagers farmed and groomed to the way we want. Weeks of work, thousands of emeralds later to find the right villagers for merchant sales, gone down the drain and all we have to satisfy our pain and grief is a "Oops" ?

I support Herocraft and play daily. I contribute to Herocraft and follow the rules. Just as countless others do on a daily basis. And we are all "SOL". Its a lot of work to find villagers with certain enchants / fortune picks / emerald farming not to mention very costly. I simply wish there was something that could be done to assist those that work hard to supply this game with items for sale that casual players simply don't have the time to farm for.

Perhaps theres a way to code a /kill all command that will not affect town ? Or even simply limited to animals ? I don't like to bitch and or complain without offering a solution to problem. I hope this is considered in the future.

Kankardan

lvl Max Wizard
lvl 47 Paladin

Lvl Max Enchanter
Lvl Max Smith
Lvl Max Merchant

Raienbow_Dash

Legacy Supporter 8
Demonswood lost all of our good villagers but I believe we still have some for breeding that weren't killed. It was most likely someone who got inside though. If the villager wipe happened I just hope those unb 3, ef 3, forutune 2 diamond picks are gone.