• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

[Village] - Solitude - Recruiting - [Chaotic Neutral]

drpepper1344

Soulsand
Mayor
@sms77

Managers
@minimike96 , @drpepper1344 , @Digger360

Architect:
@Azzezima

Council:
TheAncientTeam
carbash420
Delikin
MCderpy12
digger360
drpepper1344
minimike96

sms77

Members (18/22):

RandomKais
HerpDerp24
deandahbean
Ropsux
adioshoes78
Born8Bit
sneakyhalo117
sneakyhalos
BrusLi44

Town Rules:

1. Follow all Server Rules
2. No leaving trees uncut
3. Ask permission before digging or building anything
4. Defend the town when raided
5. Don't kill townies or allies
6. Don't steal from town

Application:

IGN:
Age/Time Zone:
Can you use TS3 with a headset?:
Combat class & Profession:
What are you good at? (Building, PvP, etc):
Impress us:

Alliances:

Contact any of the council members listed above

Rivalries:

(W.I.P)

Last edited:

IDoege

Gold
IGN : IDoege
Timezone : Central West
Can you use ts3 with a headset : yes
My combat class is Dreadknight Profession Is i cannot afford to buy it yet but it will be a smithy
I am ok at building like if you want me to build a wall or houses i can do that. I Have about 3 years experiance with pvp in general and about half a year with Herocraft.
I Can help you guys with anything you ask me to. I will try to help the town as much as to my abillity I will not be talking on ts very often as i have The washing machine right in the other room and i know you wont want to hear that while we are pvping or discussing some problems.

rafa320

Wood
IGN : rafa320
Timezone: spain
Can you use ts3 with headset : yes
My combat class and profession Bloodmage lvl 25 | enchanter lvl 5 (just starting)
What are you good at?: I'm good at pvp and also i have some healing/support skills that can help, also if you ask to me i can build anything
I will try to help the other players with my skills as a bloodmage or enchanter and try to help the city bulding,defending,whatever...

IGN: Sh0tgunSoldier
Age/Time Zone: 17 US Central
Can you use TS3 with a headset?: I believe so haven't tried in awhile
Combat class & Profession: Wizard lvl 27 and Crafter lvl 20 (only need Relic of Smithing V)
What are you good at? (Building, PvP, etc): Great at PVP, and a good builder with lots of experience with different build styles
Impress us: I'm always open to help out in anyway i can. I will help kill anyone you ask me to. Overall I'm very versatile and I am always willing to help out a fellow towny member in anyway i can. Plus i am loyal and always happen to fall upon other towns coords. One last thing I've ran towns on other servers many of them. One of them was the biggest town on the server. Hope i impressed you :) Plus I can do magic tricks (wizard class) ;) lol

MixxiM

TNT
IGN: MixxiM
Age/Time Zone: EST (GMT-5 I think)
Can you use TS3 with a headset?: Yep
Combat class & Profession: Dragoon, Engineer
What are you good at? (Building, PvP, etc): Used to be pretty great at redstone pre-hopper days, still learning how to use all the new stuff. I can build well enough (like if you guys have a theme, I'm not going to just build some dirt house) but for me function > aesthetics, and hold my own in PvP
Impress us: As implied by the last section, kind of just getting back in to minecraft after a while. Used to play as a dragoon on herocraft (unsure of req's for vet status, applied recently tho!) like a year or two ago. Eager to learn some new stuff and play with a new group of people!

EDIT: Haven't actually started a profession yet, just aiming towards engineer. If you guys need something I can do it for sure though, alchemist for example looks pretty cool as well =)

IGN: Shadow71Killer
Age/timezone: 15 EST
TS3: Have headset can get ts
Combat Class/Prof: Wizard and Smith
Good at: PvP and build with hfs911
Impress: I love Thieving (unless its from friends), i like to help friends as much as i can, and i dont leave a friend behind for anything, Me and hfs911 are like brothers and when we build we build good (if you want to see some of it ask for coords to our old place

Last edited:

BruZZlie

Coal
IGN: BruZZlie
Age/Time Zone: 14 / GMT +2:00
Can you use TS3 with a headset?: Yes
Combat class & Profession: Enchanter/Ranger
What are you good at? (Building, PvP, etc): PvP for life.
Impress us: Me and BrusLi44 are like brothers and when we pvp we pvp good.

Last edited:

Xanipher

Tea & Bacon
Retired Staff
@drpepper1344 Currently your walls do not meet the standards for wall design on a township. The height is fine, however we would prefer if you put a nice design on them or made them more interesting. I shall revisit your town in 2 weeks from today to see your progress! Thanks!

RULE 1.4.4
  • Exterior walls surrounding a town:
    • May not exceed 30 blocks in height in most cases
      • Exceptions may be made for well built and integrated designs (subject to admin approval)
    • No cobble/dirt boxes
    • Walls must be well designed and thought out
    • Walls may not contain large amounts of lava and flowing water, as they cause block update lag

adammplay

Stone
IGN:adammplay
Age/Time Zone:15 Eastern Time zone
Can you use TS3 with a headset?:my headset is broken so I don't know maybe
Combat class & Profession: Dreadknight ,Crafter
What are you good at? (Building, PvP, etc):pvp if I don't lag
Impress us:1+1 = 2

IGN:jakoboflyer
Age/Time Zone:16/pacific(SoCal)
Can you use TS3 with a headset?: no-playin at night can't wake parents
Combat class & Profession:just started as a ranger
What are you good at? (Building, PvP, etc): building, gathering, redstone, PvP(probably rusty on using skills; will explain later)
Impress us: last time i played was 3 years ago, but i'm a quick learner, so i should catch up; i can build mediocre redstone contraptions, automatic mob/plant farms, cannons, i am decent archer, above average at regular hit/run/juke type pvp;at first i will focus on leveling up, i can contribute in any way u need me to, just give me somethin to do; team player, and will sacrifice myself for clanmates most of the time; will probably be on after 11pm pacific time

MrSaibotLp

Wood
IGN: MrSaibotLp
Age/Time Zone: 16/almost 17 / Central European (UTC/GMT+01:00)
Can you use TS3 with a headset?: No, i need a better computer first
Combat class & Profession: New as a Ranger
What are you good at? (Building, PvP, etc): More Building than PvP, Redstone, Mining
Impress us: I play Minecraft meanwhile since 2-3 Years and i can say that i know how to survive in the wilderness, i concentrate on building houses and helping people. I love to play on RPG Servers and played on some different servers. Im not the warguy im more the friendly guy.

MCderpy12

Legacy Supporter 3
IGN:jakoboflyer
Age/Time Zone:16/pacific(SoCal)
Can you use TS3 with a headset?: no-playin at night can't wake parents
Combat class & Profession:just started as a ranger
What are you good at? (Building, PvP, etc): building, gathering, redstone, PvP(probably rusty on using skills; will explain later)
Impress us: last time i played was 3 years ago, but i'm a quick learner, so i should catch up; i can build mediocre redstone contraptions, automatic mob/plant farms, cannons, i am decent archer, above average at regular hit/run/juke type pvp;at first i will focus on leveling up, i can contribute in any way u need me to, just give me somethin to do; team player, and will sacrifice myself for clanmates most of the time; will probably be on after 11pm pacific time

Accepted,

Msg any of the managers to get invited into the town, @minimike96 @Delikin @drpepper1344 @sms77

If you do not do so by the 15th of January, I will assume you are not interested and close your application.

~MC

MCderpy12

Legacy Supporter 3
IGN: MrSaibotLp
Age/Time Zone: 16/almost 17 / Central European (UTC/GMT+01:00)
Can you use TS3 with a headset?: No, i need a better computer first
Combat class & Profession: New as a Ranger
What are you good at? (Building, PvP, etc): More Building than PvP, Redstone, Mining
Impress us: I play Minecraft meanwhile since 2-3 Years and i can say that i know how to survive in the wilderness, i concentrate on building houses and helping people. I love to play on RPG Servers and played on some different servers. Im not the warguy im more the friendly guy.

Accepted,

Msg any of the managers to get invited into the town, @minimike96 @Delikin @drpepper1344 @sms77

If you do not do so by the 15th of January, I will assume you are not interested and close your application.

~MC

IGN: VirginityStealer
Age/Time Zone: 16-EST
Can you use TS3 with a headset?: Yup
Combat class & Profession: Sorcerer-Alch/Miner/Farmer
What are you good at? (Building, PvP, etc): PVP
Impress us: One time, I played HC for over 25 hours straight.

TheAncientTeam

Legacy Supporter 7

Personally I'm interested in having you in the town, but I was wondering why your age here is 16 and in the previous two towns you applied for you said you were 22?

LordZelkova

Ashen One...
Legacy Supporter 8
I would also like to know why you said 16 here, but 22 on your profile and in 2 other town posts.
If we can clear this up you'd have my vote.

_MadGod

TNT
IGN: _MadGod
Age/Time Zone: 18-EST
Combat class & Profession: Necromancer, Crafter
What are you good at? (Building, PvP, etc): More PvP than anything but I can also make a decent structure.
Impress us: Before the reset I was a high level ranger, but due to general life I took a break. Im back with a vengence now and hope to join a great town like yourselves.

MCderpy12

Legacy Supporter 3
IGN: _MadGod
Age/Time Zone: 18-EST
Combat class & Profession: Necromancer, Crafter
What are you good at? (Building, PvP, etc): More PvP than anything but I can also make a decent structure.
Impress us: Before the reset I was a high level ranger, but due to general life I took a break. Im back with a vengence now and hope to join a great town like yourselves.

Accepted