• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Victoria

barbas0l

Legacy Supporter 7
Retired Staff
I am no longer affiliated with Victoria

Last edited:
In Game Name(IGN):
LePestilence
Age(must be 15+):
16 Old;
Minecraft Exp:
~3,5 years
Herocraft Exp:
~1 year
Spec(s) or intended spec:
Runecrafting or Alchemist
Current level:
Pyromancer 9
What do you like to do? (be honest, you'd be surprised with what we need.):
Actually im focused in increasing my levels,but when i master the Crafter(I can do it farming for the town)I'll do all my attention to town needs
What strengths do you bring to the town?:
Near 4 years of minecraft experience,Knowledge of 96% of all the server,etc..
Past Cities/Towns (if applicable):
Just in other servers...
Have you ever been removed forcibly from a town, why? (don't lie, we'll find out):
Nope.
Are you prepared to pledge yourself to the defense of Victoria?:
Yes
Do you understand The Rules and Regulations?:
Yes
Do you have a mic/headset? Teamspeak?:
Yes
Were you referred? By who?:
Nope,i just found out.

XxProdigi123

Legacy Supporter 5
In Game Name(IGN):XxProdigi

Age(must be 15+):17

Minecraft Exp: 2010

Herocraft Exp:Almost 3 years now

Spec(s) or intended spec:At the moment i'm a Dreadknight and Smith

Current level:60 dreadKnight 37 smith

What do you like to do? (be honest, you'd be surprised with what we need.): I like to build, PvP and just chill and have fun

What strengths do you bring to the town?: I like to pride myself of my building skills and i like to think i'm a above average pvper.

Past Cities/Towns (if applicable)Don't remember

Have you ever been removed forcibly from a town, why? (don't lie, we'll find out):No

Are you prepared to pledge yourself to the defense of Victoria?:Yes

Do you understand The Rules and Regulations?:Yes

Do you have a mic/headset? Teamspeak?:Yes

Were you referred? By who?: No

Last edited:

Ultanian

Portal
Already part of the town, but might as well post an official app.

In Game Name(IGN): UltNachopony

Age(must be 15+): 16

Minecraft Exp: Played since 1.2.5

Herocraft Exp: Played on Herocraft for almost 2 years

Spec(s) or intended spec: Lvl 23 Cleric, lvl 18 Enchanter

Current level: ^

What do you like to do? (be honest, you'd be surprised with what we need.): Trading, I plan on creating and selling enchanted items in spawn.

What strengths do you bring to the town?: I have a great entrepreneurial personality, and as a Cleric I can dish out heals pretty well.

Past Cities/Towns (if applicable): During Bastion I was in Braavos, In Haven I was Mayor of Conduit, and last Mayor of Alderrath during Aegis.

Have you ever been removed forcibly from a town, why? (don't lie, we'll find out): I've never been forced out of a town, only left due to inactivity.

Are you prepared to pledge yourself to the defense of Victoria?: The Light shall bring victory!

Do you understand The Rules and Regulations?: Of course.

Do you have a mic/headset? Teamspeak?: I don't have a major headset, I tend to use earbuds when I talk through either Mumble, Teamspeak, or Skype.

Were you referred? By who?: Not really :p

iHazBryn

Legacy Supporter 2
In Game Name(IGN): iHazBryn

Age(must be 15+): 19

Minecraft Exp: Since Alpha

Herocraft Exp: Since Sanctum

Spec(s) or intended spec: Dragoon, possibly Merchant I don't know yet.

Current level: 5

What do you like to do? (be honest, you'd be surprised with what we need.): I want to build, possibly set up a guild, and get into commerce. I also come from a PVP background, so I can help where needed when it comes to that as well.

What strengths do you bring to the town?: Vast knowledge of the history of Herocraft, with many suggestions to bring the community to a point higher than ever before, A strong town is a great place to start.

Past Cities/Towns (if applicable): Not this map.

Have you ever been removed forcibly from a town, why? (don't lie, we'll find out): No

Are you prepared to pledge yourself to the defense of Victoria?: Yes

Do you understand The Rules and Regulations?: Yes

Do you have a mic/headset? Teamspeak?: Yes

Were you referred? By who?: No

barbas0l

Legacy Supporter 7
Retired Staff
I promise I'm not ignoring apps, I've been building as fast as possible to get more room for citizens. I'll get to you guys asap!

Stoneme420

Dirt
In Game Name(IGN):
stoneme420
Age(must be 15+):
Minecraft Exp:
1 yr
Herocraft Exp:almost none
druid crafter
Current level:
Just whatever help. I just like bettering communities, not much on pvp
good design? active, good worker
n/a
Have you ever been removed forcibly from a town, why? (don't lie, we'll find out):
n/a
Are you prepared to pledge yourself to the defense of Victoria?:
yes
no doubt
sure
Were you referred? By who?:nah

killriot24

Legacy Supporter 2
In Game Name(IGN): killriot24

Age(must be 15+): 15

Minecraft Exp: 3 years

Herocraft Exp:1/2 year

Spec(s) or intended spec: Runeblade: Smith

Current level:Runeblade 9: Crafter 6

What do you like to do? (be honest, you'd be surprised with what we need.): I like to make people laugh and be wierd :D. I love to pvp eventhough im not that great at it. I like to design house interiors. Most of all, i like to have fun!

What strengths do you bring to the town?: I can help defend off enemies and also help building the town or whatever im told to do.

Past Cities/Towns (if applicable): I was in Sentinel before the map wipeout

Have you ever been removed forcibly from a town, why? (don't lie, we'll find out): No

Are you prepared to pledge yourself to the defense of Victoria?: Yes i am! Ill do whatever!

Do you understand The Rules and Regulations?:Yes i do and have red them.

Do you have a mic/headset? Teamspeak?:Yes i do

Were you referred? By who?: alexhoff

Golbly

Stone
In Game Name(IGN): Golbly

Age(must be 15+): 16 years of age.

Minecraft Exp:
4-5 years.

Herocraft Exp:
2 months.

Ranger.

Current level: 24, am working on grinding though.

I like to mine, build, and smith. :)

An honest opinion, if needed. Smithing services, morale, and a lot of fun.

N/A

Nope.

Are you prepared to pledge yourself to the defense of Victoria?: Yes! I shall with great honor.

I understand and will follow them.

Yes, no.

Were you referred? By who?: Yes, by Xelarator1.

Xhazed

Portal
I come here from the pirate desert lands @xMJay to ask for trade routes with you once we get em. Are you interested if not then we wount roleplay at your town anymore

barbas0l

Legacy Supporter 7
Retired Staff
I come here from the pirate desert lands @xMJay to ask for trade routes with you once we get em. Are you interested if not then we wount roleplay at your town anymore
@Xhazed Unfortunately I won't be able to enter into any more trade agreements at the time.

I've talked with some of you in-game, is there anyone who is still interested who I haven't contacted? (out of those that have applied)

I'm getting more room as we move forward, but I'm still working to generate more income.

In Game Name(IGN): VirginityStealer

Age(must be 15+): 22

Minecraft Exp: Tons

Herocraft Exp: New but learn quickly, enjoy Heroes PVP

Spec(s) or intended spec: Wizard, Crafter spec Open to whatever town needs, smith sounds fun.

Current level: 5/0

What do you like to do? (be honest, you'd be surprised with what we need.): Run around and kill people, Mine, Group PVP/Raids

What strengths do you bring to the town?: Strong PVP force, good team strategy, and works well with others.

Past Cities/Towns (if applicable): None

Have you ever been removed forcibly from a town, why? (don't lie, we'll find out): None

Are you prepared to pledge yourself to the defense of Victoria?: Aye

Do you understand The Rules and Regulations?: Yes

Do you have a mic/headset? Teamspeak?: Both

Were you referred? By who?: None

XxProdigi123

Legacy Supporter 5
@Xhazed Unfortunately I won't be able to enter into any more trade agreements at the time.

I've talked with some of you in-game, is there anyone who is still interested who I haven't contacted? (out of those that have applied)

I'm getting more room as we move forward, but I'm still working to generate more income.
I'm still interested

cem4

Stone
In Game Name(IGN): cem4

Age(must be 15+):13,but Torod still told me to apply

Minecraft Exp:Ugh.... Im playing since the full release of minecraft (version 1.0)

Herocraft Exp:I started playing 2013 but i quitted after the Rollback i came back 1-2 Months ago

Spec(s) or intended spec:I want to be a Engineer,smith or farmer ^^ and after i mastered Dragoon i will become a Disciple :)

Current level: Level 6 Dragoon (I know im pretty low but my Level will rise soon >:D)

What do you like to do? (be honest, you'd be surprised with what we need.):I want to see some trustable Civils and not some douchbags which steal and leave the town :p

What strengths do you bring to the town?: I am very Helpful (i like to help like getting wood materials etc) and im Trustable (I dont got any hacked clients and i dont grief)

Past Cities/Towns (if applicable):I never joined a Town before to be Honest :/

Are you prepared to pledge yourself to the defense of Victoria?: Oh Yes!!! Of course i am :D

Do you understand The Rules and Regulations?: Yes I did

Do you have a mic/headset? Teamspeak?: I have a Headset (if its still working) but i dont want to get Teamspeak ^^

Were you referred? By who?: Torod

Dwarfers

Legacy Supporter 6
I look forward to seeing the final product of this town. Looks like you have a great group. Good luck! :D

Turbo4000

Legacy Supporter 3
In Game Name(IGN): Turbo4000

Age(must be 15+): 19

Minecraft Exp: Been playing since 2011, I can do parkour pretty well.

Herocraft Exp: [Elite] coming up on 3 years in May. Mastered Ranger, Goon, Wiz before. Finished last map with 10 K/D (KD is pretty meaningless though, not all of that was 65s).

Spec(s) or intended spec: Intended Samurai / Smith. I loved playing Sammy back in the Bastion days, it was the best!

Current level: 17 Ninja and 12 Crafter but I'm going to /hero reset so I can play Samurai. Edit: Small update, 8 Sammy/1 Smith as of this edit

What do you like to do? (be honest, you'd be surprised with what we need.): I like to be fighting or mining most of the time. Leveling up is always fun, and this fits with the whole 'defend Victoria and destroy enemies of the state' thing. If I'm not doing that, I also like chatting either with the larger HC community or my town.

What strengths do you bring to the town?: As a Smith, I'll keep everyone supplied with combat equipment and I tend to donate much of what I don't actually need to the town (which helps us advance through the ranks faster).

Past Cities/Towns (if applicable): Member of Valhalla right now but that was agreed upon to be a temporary measure since I needed somewhere to keep my stuff since PV didn't re-form. Last map I was in Providence the whole time.

Have you ever been removed forcibly from a town, why? (don't lie, we'll find out): Nope, because I'm not a dishonest guy.

Are you prepared to pledge yourself to the defense of Victoria?: *raises sword* Of course.

Do you understand The Rules and Regulations?: Yup.

Do you have a mic/headset? Teamspeak?: Yup, but I must admit I prefer to type most of the time. Of course, I can always listen.

Were you referred? By who?: ruger392 said I could list him since he's a friend of the owner. He's not actually in the town though. If he doesn't count, then none.

Last edited: