• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Victim's Herocraft FanFiction Discussion

Dielan9999

Legacy Supporter 5
No worth trying to start a flamewar. You won't understand.

It's just a fanfiction. Some are good, some are bad, you have no control over what's portrayed in it, and many people view good and bad differently. Just because you feel falsely portrayed doesn't mean you should be starting a flame war.

7thKnight

Legacy Supporter 7
I read through it and I quite enjoyed the ride, however, the Tree Creepers are in the right to ask to be taken out. Not respecting other players wishes can result in a tantrum spiral. It wouldn't take much work to change some names and call them a different group entirely. We all know those old ass names from the Monarchy of Blasphemy that would make great villains.

robacollver

Legacy Supporter 3
Yes, but trok isnt even in the story so why should it matter and like victim said dmil asked to be in this, so there should be no reason for it to be changed its fan fiction. Does that not make sense lol. I dont want to flame but its the truth

Trok

ICE ICE ICE!
Dmil can be in the story if he asked, Dmil isn't the entire Tree Creeper's, you said all the Tree Creepers, I don't care about Dmil, let him be in the story.

Dielan9999

Legacy Supporter 5
I read through it and I quite enjoyed the ride, however, the Tree Creepers are in the right to ask to be taken out. Not respecting other players wishes can result in a tantrum spiral. It wouldn't take much work to change some names and call them a different group entirely. We all know those old ass names from the Monarchy of Blasphemy that would make great villains.

I agree. MOB is better villans :p Plus a little Bloodline for added slapstick humor :p

However @Trok could have just asked nicely to have the TC be removed form the fiction, not just calling it homosexual and all this nonsense. There's a difference between asking nicely, and looking like you are asking nicely while making insults.

Can't we just get along?

Dielan9999

Legacy Supporter 5
Dmil can be in the story if he asked, Dmil isn't the entire Tree Creeper's, you said all the Tree Creepers, I don't care about Dmil, let him be in the story.

Like that, if you would have said this earlier, it would be just fine :p

It's just a fanfic. It's NOT a big deal :p

ForTehZZZ

Coal
I don't mind being in the story. In the event in which you can, why not talk about the forest and underground cavern I built? You can see them visually on the Herocraft Map right now actually, just below District 101.

I won't mind being in the story myself. Maybe as a guardian of trees (which I am)? Or maybe a grumpy asshole that lives in a forest (which I am)?

strongholdx

Legacy Supporter 6
May I point out that each post has a 150,000 character limit (I believe thats the amount) so at some pint you will have to make a seocnd post with all this crap in between, I highly suggest doing what I did and have the story with a link to the discussion page.

I havn't gotten a change to look at this but Im looking foreward to it, Have fun!

EDIT: Why do I not see my name in this story??

victim130

Legacy Supporter 8
@Trok, Dmil asked to be in it and as far as I'm concerned, just because one man wants a group not to be in, does not mean I have to. I actually think using HolyRane as an insult later on is in order or maybe Kain summons him back to fight us and we slaughter him :p. As an example to what I mean with Trok though look at this. If I say, The US Army invaded Forogon (My main book's planet) That could be an entirely different group then the US army you know. Or maybe have some similarities just not exactly the same. Same goes for the TC's. Since you don't want in Trok, in this Universe of Herocraft, you do not exist. So you have no affiliation to them in this story.

@strongholdx I still want to work Iron Pass into it, but I don't have an idea for it yet. Maybe for the second conflict I have planned I will include you and your town. I already have to include KoE and that will be even harder :( But I will find a way because you were the first to do this!

EDIT: I also like the idea with what you said for posting. And Chapter two is being worked on as we speak!

EDIT2: Because I want Jwplayer in it I have an idea how to put IP into it. (He's the only monk I know :p) And I really want a fist fight scene later on. So IP will be helping in the siege too it seems :3

Dielan9999

Legacy Supporter 5
Also @victim130 the story definitely needs more Robacollver (Druid) :p

The whole thing with xani is a little awkward, and makes me facepalm alot. However I very much enjoyed reading.

I do think it would be cool to base it even more on crazy stuff that never happened, like MOB coming back in Zeal word like Domi suggested. Also, you should put DagothAgahnim, and Elmeerkat in it (Dragoons, Elm from KRS, Dago from SSS and often hanging out in ShinKyoto)

:p Just ideas lol

Kingtom404

Legacy Supporter 3
While we are at it, I think the story needs more Tom. Personally, I think he is one of the greatest characters in the story, and without him, I doubt this story would be worth reading at all. He is also so incredibly awesome, a story without him would instantly become a Tragedy. More Tom. Did I mention Tom was a sexy beast? Oh, and I think we need more Tom.

victim130

Legacy Supporter 8
I have an idea for Dago and I can add elm in too. The whole Xani thing is just for lore and I call upon her so mush I think she deserved a main character. Also I would like to mention no, no, no, that is not a romance, my writing is a mixture of manga and western so I happen to mix shit in :/ I am also not into incest might I add. As for Tom, there will indeed be more Tom and some more Dielan too. And I made Roba a bad ass in the second chapter. I think I will make him roll with Dago and Elm.

Psychokhaos

Legacy Supporter 3
You can throw me in if you like with KOE, With my class I could make weapons or somehting like that (crafter) or you can even make me a caster if you like.

victim130

Legacy Supporter 8
I plan to add SSS, mostly Orion, but I don't know how I could add you Matt :( Also I have no idea how to add KOE, but I want to add Dom as our main wizard in the group who will SPOILER Which is not getting announced :p I'm open for ideas though Matt, just tell me where you think would be a good area for you to be.

robacollver

Legacy Supporter 3
I agree with stronghold aout having 2 threads one with the story that no one posts on but you and if they do have like brutal remove it and this thread just for commenting on it. Its what stronghold did and you need to because as he said each thread has a limit of how many characters it can have