• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Suggestion Vicar SacredGlimmer change

So, I just hit level 61 Vicar finally and I'm a little sad about SacredGlimmer. I have 41 wisdom and SacredGlimmer heals only 172 health for a cost of 250 mana and it's a skill shot with a 25 second cooldown.

Divineblessing is a full group heal that also heals me, that heals for 204 to all members within a certain number of blocks any direction. Also costs 10 less mana and has a shorter cooldown.

Holywater, another skill shot, heals in an area AND damages any undead for the same amount - 196.5. It costs 50 less mana than sacredglimmer and only has a 14 second cooldown.

SacredTouch is a single target heal that heals 368.5 to allies and half to me. Costs 140 mana and has a 16 second cooldown.

Sacredhymn is a single target heal that casts instantly and heals for 331 health. Costs 200 mana and has a 2 minute cooldown.

These are the main spells I use as a Vicar. Sacredglimmer is the least powerful heal on this list and it's the level 61 skill. Personally, I think it should heal more than holywater and divineblessing, at the least. With a 250 mana cost and 25 second cooldown I think it could be closer to the healing power of sacredhymn, if not slightly more. It's not an extremely easy skill to use and with that mana cost it's going to be a last resort. With a 25 second cooldown it's generally going to be only able to be used once in a fight unless there's a bard in the group.

I think that just buffing the healing power of this by 150-200 would make it a viable heal and worthy of being the vicar's lvl 61 ability. I don't think that would make it overpowered if the mana cost and cooldown stay the same. I hope this helps and I'd love to hear back on anything you don't agree on. But right now, sacredglimmer just doesn't fit in with these numbers.

Irishman81

Senior Staff
Guide
Architect
Balance Team
Legacy Supporter 7
So, I just hit level 61 Vicar finally and I'm a little sad about SacredGlimmer. I have 41 wisdom and SacredGlimmer heals only 172 health for a cost of 250 mana and it's a skill shot with a 25 second cooldown.

Divineblessing is a full group heal that also heals me, that heals for 204 to all members within a certain number of blocks any direction. Also costs 10 less mana and has a shorter cooldown.

Holywater, another skill shot, heals in an area AND damages any undead for the same amount - 196.5. It costs 50 less mana than sacredglimmer and only has a 14 second cooldown.

SacredTouch is a single target heal that heals 368.5 to allies and half to me. Costs 140 mana and has a 16 second cooldown.

Sacredhymn is a single target heal that casts instantly and heals for 331 health. Costs 200 mana and has a 2 minute cooldown.

These are the main spells I use as a Vicar. Sacredglimmer is the least powerful heal on this list and it's the level 61 skill. Personally, I think it should heal more than holywater and divineblessing, at the least. With a 250 mana cost and 25 second cooldown I think it could be closer to the healing power of sacredhymn, if not slightly more. It's not an extremely easy skill to use and with that mana cost it's going to be a last resort. With a 25 second cooldown it's generally going to be only able to be used once in a fight unless there's a bard in the group.

I think that just buffing the healing power of this by 150-200 would make it a viable heal and worthy of being the vicar's lvl 61 ability. I don't think that would make it overpowered if the mana cost and cooldown stay the same. I hope this helps and I'd love to hear back on anything you don't agree on. But right now, sacredglimmer just doesn't fit in with these numbers.
We're looking at all the classes in depth on Friday - this skill will get tweaked as well, thanks for the input