• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Suggestion Veteran Titles

Psychokhaos

Legacy Supporter 3
So, we got on the topic of this a bit earlier tonight. So, I figured I may as well post the ideas I had for the titles for the next few years up, as Kain and Aph seemed to like them.

1 Years - [Veteran]
2 Years - [Elite]
3 Years - [Elder]
4 Years - [Ancient]
5 Years - [Legend]
6 Years - [Myth]
______________________________________________________________________​

3 Years - &3[&eElder&3]
4 Years - &8[&aAncient&8]
5 Years - &o&1[&r&4Legend&o&1]
6 Years - &2[&dMyth&2]

Psychokhaos

Legacy Supporter 3
Colored, added Veteran and Elite to the list for reference to what there is now. Also added what I think is what the color codes would be for each of the new titles. Also added 6 Year Title, Myth.

Haxnn

Legacy Supporter 3
I think legend and myth should be switched around, red should be six years and pink 5. :p

iGavinnn

Legacy Supporter 8
I think there should be more requirments to get these titles. I could just become whitelisted and never login for 6 years and then come back and have the Myth title. Just does not seem like an honorable title to be and it very well should be but I think there needs to be a little more to it then just being whitelisted.

kevinlive

Legacy Supporter 2
I think there should be more requirments to get these titles. I could just become whitelisted and never login for 6 years and then come back and have the Myth title. Just does not seem like an honorable title to be and it very well should be but I think there needs to be a little more to it then just being whitelisted.
Well, never get suspended/banned seems fair :)

kevinlive

Legacy Supporter 2
Easy to do if you never log in.
True. Although I don't really see a good way of tracking if a player is worthy or not, unless you get a good way to do in-game tracking without straining the server.
Forum side tracking ?could? work, but not everyone uses it, and not everyone that uses it is using it often.

(Still, I don't see why a guy whom has been inactive for years should come back just for the title and start playing. And if he does, he's still a long standing member.)

iGavinnn

Legacy Supporter 8
True. Although I don't really see a good way of tracking if a player is worthy or not, unless you get a good way to do in-game tracking without straining the server.
Forum side tracking ?could? work, but not everyone uses it, and not everyone that uses it is using it often.

(Still, I don't see why a guy whom has been inactive for years should come back just for the title and start playing. And if he does, he's still a long standing member.)

I am currently thinking of a lot of ideas to implement into the server and I am talking to Kainzo right now about them. I just mentioned this to get the idea out there I do not htink this needs immediate attention just something to think about. Got lots of other projects that take priority over the "requirments" for the titles :)

Kainzo

The Disposable Hero
Staff member
Founder
Adventure Team
What sick person would not log in for 6 years.... and then get a title ... and then still not log in? haha....
I'm looking for better ways to track and hand these out but we're trying to be as unbiased and objective as possible

victim130

Legacy Supporter 8
What sick person would not log in for 6 years.... and then get a title ... and then still not log in? haha....
I'm looking for better ways to track and hand these out but we're trying to be as unbiased and objective as possible
Though if a player was inactive that long they would probably get unwhitelisted some where along the line lol.