• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Bug Veteran Title

PocketBun

Legacy Supporter 2
I was told to make a bug thread by Kainzo, so here we go.

When I type /title list I have the veteran title, but when I type /title prefix veteran it says I don't have the title, or it isn't a prefix. I'm typing everything correctly, and I've tried a few variations of 'veteran' and 'prefix'. Nothing seems to work for me, but it looks like it works for everyone else. Maybe I just don't have the permissions to use it?

146g5

Angyles

Legacy Supporter 7
I had trouble with my title Senior Proctor on game for a few days, and it had to do with my donor status and the perms.

Yours might be a perms issue as well, not sure if donor status contradicts the veteran title as well.

Alator

Ancient Soul
Legacy Supporter 7
Remastered Tier 2 Supporter
Lemme look into this ;)

Alator

Ancient Soul
Legacy Supporter 7
Hmm. I granted it to you and also tried to set it manually. This has happened to other people (rants and raves at the issues bperms is giving us). Maybe @Kainzo can help us out.

Kainzo

The Disposable Hero
Staff member
Founder
Adventure Team
Hmm. I granted it to you and also tried to set it manually. This has happened to other people (rants and raves at the issues bperms is giving us). Maybe @Kainzo can help us out.
Regrant it when the user is online - BEAR IN MIND it all must be EXACT case.

/title grant veteran Kjeirstan - or whatever her name is ;)

Alator

Ancient Soul
Legacy Supporter 7
Yeah, hit us up when you are online and we'll try to fix this.