• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Veteran Title not Working

TwidgerMC

Glowing Redstone
The Veteran title isn't working for me, and tells me "You do not have that title, or it is not a prefix!". SO far I have tried: "/title prefix veteran" and "/title prefix Veteran", both over and over. Any help is appreciated. The title was given to me yesterday, February 19th.

Mattholomew

Legacy Supporter 5
I've got the same problem as Twidger, and I've definitely been here more than a year (since November 9th 2010), so I think I'll need mine revoked and regranted as well. Thanks!

Jonsoon

Legacy Supporter 8
The reason is you been with us since Aug 17 not a full year, which is only way to get be whitelisted for a full year homie.
He has been a forum member since August 17th, 2011. He could have been whitelisted long before that. Myself for one was whitelisted on March 10th, 2011, but I did not make a forum account until the 25th of the same month.

As far as I am aware it is whitelist time, not forum time.

Edit: It looks like he created his forum account for the sole purpose of a ban appeal. Shows right there that he has been a member for longer than since August.

Devoshade

Legacy Supporter 7
@Jonsoon im the same way i had my account waaaay before made forum account i came here with Skyzzz n Valyou3 n C12095 way back in the hay day but the thing is they have no wa to track that date they just go by when we made an active forum account only thing accurate for them to go off but veteran title aint life or death you all been here long enough youll eventually get it anyways

Jonsoon

Legacy Supporter 8
By returning to the site or post where they applied to the whitelist, they can determine the date. I searched my username on MCF and found the date I was whitelisted. So yes, they can 'track' most whitelist dates.

Kainzo

The Disposable Hero
Staff member
Founder
Adventure Team
By returning to the site or post where they applied to the whitelist, they can determine the date. I searched my username on MCF and found the date I was whitelisted. So yes, they can 'track' most whitelist dates.
correct. Though if the google + name cannot be found, we will use the forum creation as a fallback.

Plasma78

Legacy Supporter 7
doing a search for TwidgerMC :

http://herocraftonline.com/forum/index.php?threads/proctor-app-twidger.11301/

posted: Dec 18, 2011.
How long have you been on Herocraft?: Since April

With that information, i would say he has been whitelisted since April 2011.
(going from April 1st)

Been here: 10 months, 23 days

====================================================================
Searching for Mattholomew
nothing on our forums, but on mc forums:
McForums

Posted 09 November 2010 - 04:41 PM
Sunfield072 // Mattholomew // Adjudicator52 // DjLunatik

You've been added to the whitelist.
been here: 1 year, 3 months, 15 day
=====================================================================
Devoshade