• Guest, we are doing a new map (refresh) for Herocraft. Gather your friends and get ready! Coming next Friday, 06/28/24 @ 7PM CT play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Vermundirs application

1. In-game name:Vermundir
  2. Location & Age: Netherlands , 14
  3. Previous Bans (Includes other servers): no
  4. Referral(s): huipie, mike0o00, kingbob1 but he is not whitelisted while he should be because they accepted him.
  5. Reason you should be accepted: My friends are playing in this server already and I'd love to get in the sever and joint hem with the heroes plugin and their buildings. I love the heroes plugin but their are almost no good servers with it.
  6. How did you hear about Herocraft?: I heard about herocraft trough my friends, and what I heard was great.
  7. Have you voted for Herocraft (No? Click here)?: yes
  8. Additional Info: i'm from the netherlands but I can speak English well.I'd really want to join this server, so I hope you will answer soon.

Neotetro

Legacy Supporter 3
Before we begin, I must ask, what is with your forum name? Any back story?

No there is nothing wrong with, I thought it was a funny name because there are always too many emails in my email adress. On my regular email adress I can not longer come. And that's why i have chosen for this email adress.
I'm sorry for the confusion.
Greetings Vermundir.
No there is nothing wrong with, I thought it was a funny name because there are always too many emails in my adres.on my regular email address I can no longer come. and that's why Ichose this email address.
I'm sorry for the confusion.
Greetings Vermundir